Wednesday, March 02, 2005
As far as secret identities go ... Diana Prince is right up there with Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent. Second, I have to say that the storylines of the show are completely ridiculous! In episode 1 Wonder Woman foils a plan to hijack a nuclear power plant as it is being transported, by air, to a third world country ... and she has to defeat a stupid-looking robot that fences to do so. In episode 2, Wonder Woman foils a plan by Nazis in exile who temporarily manage to successfully clone Hitler. In episode 3, Wonder Woman rights the wrongs of a former concentration camp detainee who has super telekentic powers.
I have to admit, though, that seasons 2 and 3 of Wonder Woman are much better than season 1 was (all set in the 1940's WWII era) and I am very much looking forward to reaquainting myself with the episodes.
Incidentally, I am also looking forward to reaquainting myself with the original Bo and Luke Duke:
Defamer came up with these awesome shots of Duke bulges that come straight from the DVDs of the series. I know that the movie version of the Dukes cannot live up to the original. I'm going to start watching the Dukes of Hazzard as soon as I'm done with Wonder Woman. It's like 1977 all over again!
Ruh-ro ... It looks like Colin Farrell has got 99 problems ... including the "bitch" one:
Homie got served at home in Cali while shooting Miami Vice in Florida ... and he don't look too happy about it. Apparently he is being sued for things such as "stalking, mental anguish, stress, cell phone minutes, dresses, return of art and return of tape" ... I wonder what's on the tape ... Hmmmm ...
Nicole Richie was African American for a minute as she made an appearance at the Soul Train Music Awards:
It's good that she's true to her roots ... sometimes.
Fantasia was also on hand at the Soul Train Music Awards:
But as a 3rd rate American Idol she was only awarded a shoe ... an old shoe ... well, her own shoe ... Wait, why do people want to be the next American Idol?
Let's pause for a message from Donatella Versace:
... and let's move on ...
Jennifer Lopez was channeling Pocahontas as she made an appearance to sign copies of her new album Rebirth:
I think she looks good. I'm so down with La BoriQua Mamacita from La Isla Bonita, y'all!
Nikki Hilton has decided to come out with her own clothing line:
Paris Hilton is such a wonderfully supportive sister.
Jessica Simpson is just like you and me:
Well not me, I don't shop at cheapass Rite Aid ... but I'm sure she's just like you.
PS: If anyone ever tells you that I used to work at Rite Aid they are a dirty liar and are not to be believed! That's all I have to say about that.
Madonna's men like playing in the snow:
They look so cute! Back in 1992 she had 2 guys pose in exactly this same way ... except they were semi-naked, wearing buttless chaps and were covered in honey ... Ah, the good ol' days.
Xtina and Pamela make a cute pair:
I really like the natural 80% and 60% (respectively) of them ... they look so nice!
Mariah Carey has decided to become Beyoncé, mainly because she wants her career back:
The top picture is Mariah's actual album cover ... the bottom picture is the same picture of Mariah but the text has been Beyoncified ... would you know it was Mariah Carey if I hadn't told you? Yeah, that's what I thought ...
Let's do the news:
- Yahoo! is 10 years old today! Click HERE to check out what Yahoo! looked like in 1995. Click HERE to see their Netrospective. They are even giving away free ice cream at Baskin Robbins!
- Cameron Diaz gets pissy when Justin calls Britney ... which he does ... often.
- The new Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith trailer will debut on TV on March 10 during The OC.
- I feel for you Chaka Kahn, your son was just charged with murder.
- Martin Bashir made Michael Jackson cry in court; E! will re-create it for you.
- Does the world really need Buffy the Vampire Slayer collector's plates? Yes it does!
- ABC names the next Bachelor ... Charlie O'Connell. Wait, who? He looks very familiar.
- Peter Jackson demands to be P-A-I-D.
- Stella McCartney names her baby boy Miller.
- Kimora Lee Simmons ain't playin', she will kick your ass.
- Why is the first Apprentice working at Wendy's?
- Xtina Augilera talks smack about celebs who start their own clothing lines (ya hear that Nikki?). Hey X, how are sales of your fragrance going?
- Click HERE to download another Gwen vs. Britney mashup ... it's called Hollaback Slave.
- JoJo needs your help.
- The Queer Eye guys are going to make over a Boston Red Sox guy.
- Kelly Osbourne is trying her hand at music ... again.
- Sara Gilbert is making a comeback.
- Page Six Six Six has pictures of a couple of former sitcom stars who should NOT come back HERE and HERE.
- Hey guess what, it's unconstitutional to execute kids.
- Next, the Supreme Court takes up the 10 Commandments issue ... again?
Our weekend plans are taking form ... It will be so much fun! More on that ... later.