Helllllo Colin Farrell:
Lookie, lookie ... he's bulked up a little bit ... I greatly approve!
The international trailer for the Fantastic Four movie is online HERE and features more of Chris Evans as The Human Torch:
Hello shirtless ... Thanks to TimmyRay.typepad.com for giving me the heads up. Timmy Ray also has the scoop on some Reichen
You betta work! This is just what the world needs, a set of RuPaul dolls:
I have to admit, it's a very good likeness. There are other RuPaul dolls to check out HERE. These dolls are fierce, ba-by!
Pop Quiz ... can you pick out the real woman in these pictures?
Samantha Fox (Naughty Girls Need Love Too, I Only Wanna Be With You) is back on the scene ... I'm not quite sure what her goal is but I hear that comebacks are in vogue right now.
This is Mary Kate Olsen, right?
I have a hard time remembering which is which ... she looks so thin and frail ... this girl needs a hamburger, STAT!
What do you think that Lindsay Lohan (or Ashlee Simpson for that matter) does whenever she hears Kelly Clarkson on the radio for the 10 millionth time?
Yeah, that's about right.
Oh no ... it's finally happened ...
I knew Mischa Barton was doomed from the start. Ah well, we'll miss her ...
David Beckham tends to be very proud of his sons:
Hence the Cruz Shoes ... Ah Becks, you gotta love him!
So, if Pink is really pregnant then why is she still smoking?
And why is she looking like piss? These celebs really go down hill in between projects. She needs to release a new album or something ... sheesh.
I think Nicole Richie is tired of Xtina Augilera stealing her lime light:
I mean Nicole did get engaged first ... Hey Richie, do us all a favor and beat that beyotch down!
And now, more of les news:
- The Pope had to have a tracheotomy. It can't be long now, right?
- Wow did you know that Jennifer Lopez married Marc Anthony? It's true, she's finally admitting it.
- Beyoncé can really bounce. [via ONTD!]
- Lindsay Lohan's dad wanted to kill her ... and Herbie: Fully Loaded hasn't even been released in theaters yet.
- Edwyn Collins, the guy who sang A Girl Like You from the movie Empire Records, has suffered a brain hemorrhage.
- Everything I need to know I've learned from Iron Maiden. [thanks Tom]
- Justin Timberlake to induct the O'Jays into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? That is SO wrong!
- Naomi Campbell publicly explains why she's such a bitch.
- Smash those hopes that the Pumpkins will reunite.
- GWB is not very popular.
- Frat boys have all the fun. [via towleroad]
- Some things did survive after all this time.
- Now everyone is clamoring to get a Sidekick ... make sure your's looks just like Paris Hilton's.
The tickets disappeared before we could even log on. Sarah managed to get through and secure us some 3rd row seats for the Detroit show but we were unsuccessful at the New York and Chicaco presales. We're going to have to try our luck at the general sale on Saturday morning. There are a lot of pissed off Tori fans with sad stories to tell. Thankfully, we aren't among them. We didn't give up though ... I think we're both going to suffer the effects (carpal tunnel, blindness) of constantly refreshing the webpage in the hopes that more tickets would become available.
I'm beat ... I got an email that totally MADE my week! I'm happy, y'all!