These pictures tell us 2 very important things ... First, Britney has dyed her hair dark again ... Second, at least 2 people went to see The Wedding Date ... a big night for Hollywood, indeed!
Oh yeah, and tonight are the 77th annual Academy Awards ... do we really care who's going to win?
Well I do ... I need to win the Thigh Master's money ... what's your excuse?
Well, just in case you do care you can print out your own ballot HERE and see if your picks ended up winning.
The Independent Spirit Awards were handed out last night (they are always handed out on the night before the Oscars ... how indie!) and Gael Garcia Bernal won the Best Debut Performance award for his work in The Motorcycle Diaries:
And Garden State won the award for Best First Feature:
Sideways won a bunch of awards ... 6 to be exact ... I think one of them was the Best Semi-Consolation Prize for Lead Actor Who Didn't Even Get Nominated for a Real Academy Award award. You can find out who else won these "awards" HERE.
Did you know that Avril Lavigne likes the colour pink?
Pink is the new punk! She showed up on TRL UK looking quite blonde and quite the little pop tart ... I wonder why she doesn't dress like that on this side of the pond?
The Superficial has some great pictures of Scarlett Johansson and her TWIN BROTHER ... yeah, I had no idea either:
I think he looks pretty good as a Pussycat Doll.
And finally, the Pope has learned that if you fall ill and have to be hospitalized then it will behoove your popularity to wave at your fans from your hospital window:
All the big name celebs do it ...
And now, the news:
- The T-Mobile Terrorist promises that there will be more celebrity hacks hitting the Internets soon. Um, may I be the first to say WEEEEEEEEEE!!!
- GWB and Halle Berry take top honors at this year's Razzie Awards, also handed out on the night before the Oscars (how indie!).
- If Hilary Swank wins tonight her husband is going to leave her. That is so Lowe.
- Lindsay Lohan's father isn't just insane, he's crazy insane.
- Governor Ahhhnuld doesn't regret taking steroids.
- In other steroid news, Page Six Six Six claims that Nick Lachey is addicted to 'roids and alcohol and that's what's causing the rift in his marriage. Ohhh, so Juicy!
- Additionally, Jessica Simpson is set to duet with UK popsters Westlife. Um, why exactly?
- Tori Amos was afraid of one on one relationships.
- Michelle Branch is the latest celeb who forget to take her pill.
- Vin Diesel as Hannibal?
- Download 5 songs from Fiona Apple's unreleased album Extraordinary Machine HERE.
- I kinda really want THIS, but I think that some day I am going to get THIS.
I want to see Cursed so I'm going to lobby for a matinee:
We'll see ... Later!