Thursday, February 10, 2005
She looks cheap, don't she? I'm not 100% sure these are Playboy pictures or just promo pictures in support of her new song Naked but nudie shots are nudie shots.
Click above to see larger semi-NSFW picture
Hmmm ... the rest of the pictures should hit the Internets soon. It's too bad Debbie didn't score the cover of the magazine like Tiffany did. But seeing how Tiff looked a bit like a drag queen did her make-up for the cover, maybe Debbie will come out ahead in the former-teen-pop-queens-do-Playboy wars.
Doesn't it seem that when celebrity couples are constantly spotted without one another it's a sure sign of separation? You know I'm going to be watching this bit of goss like a hawk.
It seems that Kevin does actually speak, as we will soon learn when the new issue of Details magazine hits the newsstands. THIS article has a preview and here are some tidbits:
On the quick relationship: "Our parents were telling us to take our time. But I mean, it's like, we knew. And how often do people listen to their parents anyway?"
On Britney: "I could go on forever about my love for this girl. ... She's (expletive) proud of me. I could be sitting at home doing nothing. I could be playing (expletive) video games. She's more proud of me than anyone has ever, ever, ever been in my lifetime."
Hahahhahah! I love his (expletive) use of the word fuck! That's hot! No wait, I mean trashy ... That's Trashy! I wish someone was (expletive) proud of me if I did nothing but play video games ... and blog ... and watch TV ... and go to the movies ... hey wait! I'm practically a Federline -- NOOOOOOOOO! Details magazine hits the streets on February 22.
Don't forget, K-Fed will be on Access Hollywood tonight (preview HERE) and tomorrow!
So new episodes of Lost began last night and, boy oh boy, did they come back with a great episode or what? Is it just me or does the Asian couple seem awfully interested in Claire's baby? I wasn't too surprised that Claire returned unharmed and still pregnant but I was surprised by Ethan's actions:
Poor Scott (who everyone kept calling Steve) ... I figured someone would get killed and I was pretty sure it was going to be a nobody survivor. It looked like Ethan was going to be a menace for quite a while but now we know that won't be the case. Charlie showed us what a complete loser he was in his flashback scenes; he also showed us what an unstable psycho he can be when he's pushed too far. Anyways, we KNOW that Ethan is not acting alone so it's just a matter of time before danger comes back to haunt the survivors.
If this show is going to keep its edge someone important needs to die. I suspect that someone big will die before the season's over. I can't wait!
The Brit Awards (i.e. the UK Grammys) were last night and I heard it was quite a show:
Gwen Stefani won an award (International Female Artist) and Dannii made sure that the Minogue family was represented at the show (even though Kylie lost her award to Gwen). The Scissor Sisters won a few awards (International Breakthrough Act, International Group and International Album) and Robbie Williams (who was on for the show, then off for the show, then back on for the show) decided to show up as well (if only to collect his award for Best BRITs25 Song):
The full winners list can be seen HERE.
None of the Osbournes won any of the awards but that did not stop them from attending. Kelly looks nice and snug in her dress:
And Sharon is wearing one of those support jelly bracelets that are all the rage ... and speaking of those bracelets ...
Oprah is dedicating her Friday show to Lance Armstrong (who will appear with his chick, Sheryl Crow). He is sure to talk about his bracelet campaign for awareness ... pink is the new cause:
Those pink jelly bracelets are sure to be everywhere ... I bet you can't wait to get your own:
If the bracelet isn't your thing, make sure you get one of those magnetic ribbons that seem to be on every car:
I really appreciate the support!
Wanna celebrate with Paris Hilton on her birthday? Get your ass down to Orlando, Florida for her birthday bash:
Club Paris will be the place to be ... who wants to roadtrip with me?
And let's get to the news:
- Lindsay Lohan and a Jackass?
- JoJo claims that she is no "Lindsay Lohan". Hello, that's why she sucks!
- Tune in ce soir to watch Mischa Barton make out with another chick on The OC. Hint, you only need to watch the last 10 minutes.
- Prince Charles finally gets to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.
- Beyoncé and Minnie Driver to perform at the Academy Awards.
- Nick and Jessica reaffirm that they are happily together. If they keep saying it, it must be true ...
- The Rock wouldn't mind kissing a man for his art;but he's gotta have nice lips.
- We know Famke's on board for X-Men 3 but she also might score a role in the Superman movie too.
- Has Jennifer Aniston moved on to Vince Vaughn?
- ToriAmos.com gets a make-over.
- Tell me again why we need Rocky VI?
- Dakota Fanning to play Regan in Exorcist remake?
- Paris Hilton refused to do an SNL skit with Joey Buttafuoco; she also refuses to do drugs.
- Nip/Tuck's Julian McMahon often thinks about exploiting women.
- Click HERE to listen to Moby's new album.
- If you live in Virginia and wear low-rise-thong-baring jeans be prepared to shell out $50.
- Some teachers really love their students.
- North Korea to the World: We got nukes!
- In patented Thighly fashion, peace the fork out to Wet Dreaming.
So anyways, Erik and I saw Million Dollar Baby last night:
Oh my god, had I known how the movie would play out I would have brought my own razor blade to kill myself right there in the theater. But seriously, it was a very good movie. The characters were excellent ... I just loved Hilary Swank from beginning to end. It's an amazing film, I highly recommend it!
Well, I have 10 thousand things to do so I'm out ... laters!