Monday, April 25, 2005
Spederline ... don't leave us again.
We <3 U!
Britney took her pregnant ass to the spa to get worked over while Kevin stayed at their AZ digs to get caught up on some smoking:
Spederline in full effect, y'alls! It doesn't get any better than this.
Later, Kevin went out for a round of golf. You have to know that golf has become his favorite sport (it used to be shooting cans with a bebe gun):
I wonder if he's good? I somehow doubt it ... anyways, then Kevin went out to pick up supplies. I think Red Bull is bad for pregnant women so he made sure to stock up on the Coke and Cheetos:
And, of course, he had to pick up the Starbucks. They are going to have one caffeinated baby ... with lung cancer, that's for sure!
And get this ... now you can own the actual pregnancy test that Britney Spears peed on to find out if she was pregnant:
A radio station in Ottawa is offering up the EPT stick that was allegedly peed upon by our dear Ms. Britney Spears. I don't think that I could afford to pay for such a treasure but ... it would make a great gift for a deserving Britney fan, don'tcha think?
Here are some pictures from the upcoming Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith:
Aww don't they make a cute couple? I wonder what Jennifer Aniston thinks about all of these Brad and Angelina pictures that are going around?
Aww, I feel bad for Jennifer. It must really suck to have to see this stuff popping up all over the place. And their movie is still months away from release ... there's bound to be plenty more where this came from ... OH look at that, here are some more Brad, Angelina & Maddox beach pix:
David Beckham pushing Cruz in a baby carriage is so cute:
The Beckhams with Romeo at the playground is almost equally cute ...
... you know, except for that pesky Victoria who's always hanging about.
Hey look, Avril Lavigne seems to like alcohol:
Does she irritate any one else as much as she irritates me?
Jamie Foxx is like 2 steps away from showing the world his naughty bits:
Someone get the man a belt ... QUICK!
Here's a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow and her baby girl Apple:
She looks exactly like daddy Chris Martin ... but with more hair and probably better teeth.
Elisha Cuthbert, HRT: II, is sportin' a huge rock on her finger:
Is her fiancee that rich? Maybe she paid for it herself? Or maybe she got it from a fan? Hmmm ...
And finally, I have to wish a Happy 22nd Birthday to Toby from VividBlurry.com:
I hope he gets that male stripper that he's been wishing for ... and I hope he posts pictures if he does.
- Grambo has an EXCELLENT recap of the Motor City Music Conference. So, so best.
- The Interpreter was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend. Hurray! We won't have to see Ashton Kutcher in his undies.
- So the reverend who married Britney Spears in Las Vegas claims that Britney wasn't drunk when she married Jason Alexander. I think the reverend was the one who was drunk.
- Did you know that Kevin Federline does horoscopes?
- Liz Phair to play Lollapalooza and embark on an acoustic tour this summer. Woot!
- Tori Amos to continue to tour solo sans band?! That rules!
- Wouldn't YOU be embarrassed too?
- Have you heard ... Angelina Jolie would love to get married again. I wonder if she has anybody in mind?
- Christina Ricci also would love to get married.
- Eva Longoria, on the other hand, does not want to get married.
- Pope Benedict, XVI goes after Harry Potter. And why should people listen to him seeing that he didn't even want to be pope in the first place?
- Maggie Gyllenhaal should be careful about what she says.
- Clear your calendars, Elton John to wed his longtime boyfriend before Xmas. Where do you suppose they are registered?
- Nick Lachey ain't staying as close as he needs to be.
- Are you a super Lindsay Lohan fan? Oprah wants YOU.
- The Beckhams want to sue the nanny that has been blabbing about their marriage. How droll. If the nanny allegations are untrue, then why does Victoria feel the need to follow David everywhere he goes?
- Is Will Farrell trying to make us sick and tired of him?
- Are you ready for May sweeps?
- Pamela Anderson claims that Jennifer Lopez smells like bitch.
- HERE's what really went down on last week's Survivor.
- Don't forget, President Palmer returns to 24 tonight.
- My thoughts go out to the people of Japan.
I wanted to go cuz I like Nicole Kidman ... he wasn't too keen on going but went with me anyways. It was alright I suppose ... it was way more complicated than I expected ... and really long.
Eh, I wanted to see a movie cuz I really wanted the popcorn.
One last thing, I've decided that I'm going to lay off the picture tagging thing that I tried this weekend. I got really annoyed when I found multiple sites copying exactly what I do on this blog (using my pictures, in some cases hotlinking directly to them) without linking back to me. But, it's the stupid Internet ... this is just a blog -- and it's all about having fun. I still like doing this blog and I don't want to start hating doing this blog. Worrying about what other people are doing is not fun.
I am not going to care what other people do, I'm not competing with anyone else. I'm just going to do what I've always done ... have fun!
And that's all I have to say about that. Later.