Thursday, June 02, 2005
Yessir ... she doesn't have a care in the world ... well, unless the paparazzi decide they need to kill her:
Poor Lindsay ... I always say that celebs have to endure the presence of the paparazzi, such is the price of fame, but something like this crosses the line. Lindsay was unharmed and I'm sure cost is no issue for her, but she looked really freaked out. The good news is that the paparazzo who hit her got arrested. I can imagine she was totally shaken up. Keep your head up, girl.
In happier news, Paris Hilton went shopping with her mom and seemed to be hiding her new engagement ring:
You can see that she is obviously trying to cover her hand ... but in the end there were a couple of pictures of her ring. It looks kinda small to me ... I would expect a billionaire to come up with a massive rock for his fiancée (maybe that's why she was hiding it -- out of shame?). Anyways, Paris2 hit the poolside at the W Hotel for a cutesy make-out session:
Paris (male) looks so much better with his new darker hair ... Paris (female) looks really happy. Call me crazy, but I think these kids can make it work. If Britney and Kevin can make it to the altar then so can Paris2.
... And poor Nicky ... Nicky ... Nicky Whatever-her-name-is:
Wait, why am I even talking about her? Let's move on ...
Angelina Jolie and her son Maddox are in New York. They went for a nice carriage ride in Central Park and then she thought it would be a good idea to let Maddox ride the carousel:
I don't think he liked that very much. The poor kid looks like he pooped his pants.
David Beckham (and family) is also in New York. He is here to do promotion for Adidas:
He did some warming up at Giants Stadium and then posed for a photoshoot. Victoria Beckham and sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are also in town. It's cool having Becks on this side of the pond.
Mariah Carey was all pinkified at this years MTV Video Music Awards in Japan:
She looks great ... I dog on Mariah sometimes but overall, she's been looking good for a while now. I'm glad she seems to have outgrown the hotpants-look. Mariah looks best in a nice dress.
Jessica Simpson seems to be channeling Britney Spears in this outfit:
But she looks cute ... I wonder where Nick Lachey is?
Hilary Duff showed up on TRL looking H-O-T!
She is doing it right ... she looks slim but not emaciated. Great hair, good bod ... Hilary has got Lindsay Lohan beat (hands down) in the hotness category.
Speaking of the hotness ... Jesse Metcalfe opted to go topless at this year's KROQ Weenie Roast radio festival:
Now we know where Lindsay Lohan's boobs went.
Nick Carter has a hard time hiding his assets (get it, hard time?)
The boy is totally gonna poke somebody's eye out with that thing. Watch out!
I'm not sure when this happened but Ashton Kutcher decided to let a female fan sign her autograph on his bare ass live on MTV:
I'm not a huge Ashton fan but these pics are kinda cool. I guess now we'll have to call him Asston Kutcher.
Not to be outdone by Asston, Jason Mraz let it all hang out for a magazine shoot:
I don't know about you but this is a little too much Mraz for me. But I know there are some fans who read this site (hi, Sarah) so enjoy!
Oh Abercrombie & Fitch, your clothes may be overpriced and sometimes bland but I do love your ad campaigns:
Aw, who am I kidding ... 80% of my wardrobe has A&F all over it. Oh c'mon, how can I not want to shop at a store that blares techno music and has huge pictures of half-naked dudes on the walls? Hmm ... I suddenly feel the need to go shopping ...
Here are more pictures of Jason Behr from that photoshoot I posted last week ... there are a lot of pictures:
Click above to see the "clothed" pictures
Click above to see the "unclothed" pictures
Here is a picture of Jason with Sarah Michelle Gellar at the premiere of The Grudge:
He played her boyfriend in the movie. I hope he gets more work, I'd love to see more of him!
What the hell happened to Val Kilmer?
It's hard to believe that the man in these pictures played a very hot-looking Jim Morrison and was able to squeeze into a tight, rubber Batman suit. The years have not been kind to Mr. Kilmer. He'll prolly end up looking like John Voight ... in a couple of days.
Here are some preview pics of Ashley Olsen's photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar:
I'm shocked ... I think she actually looks nice and normal. It's amazing what layers of clothing, done right, can do for a skeletal little girl.
And finally, the summer blockbuster season is nearly upon us (some may argue it is already upon us since Star Wars opened a couple of weeks ago) ... I'm having a tough time deciding who is the hottest superhero of this summer's crop of movies:
What do you think? Post your picks in the comments.
And now, the news:
- Britney Spears loves being pregnant ... mainly because the sex is so good. Um, EW!
- Let the rain fall down? Laguna Beach is, like, totally bummin'.
- Sheryl Crowe was on hand to dedicate the Sheryl Crowe Acquatic Center.
- Towleroad picks up the real important news in the Deep Throat story.
- Have you read Lindsay Lohan's blog? [thanks Erica]
- 24 had it's highest viewer rating ever this season, Lost pulled in over 20 million viewers even though it ran opposite the season finale of American Idol (which was the highest viewer rated finale yet).
- See if Darth Vader can read your mind HERE. He couldn't read mine.
- Watch 10 minutes of Batman Begins HERE.
- THIS is so wrong. So very wrong. [via GorillaMask]
- Tobey Maguire opens his home to Sara Gilbert, her lesbian girlfriend and their son. How sweet.
- Wait, I would kill myself to NOT have to meet David Hasslehoff.
- A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Bobby Brown ... again. He failed to pay child support ... AGAIN!
- Wow, everyone thinks that Cameron Diaz is ugly.
- Nick Lachey is outraged.
- The kids at Oh No They Didn't! have some NSFW topless pics of Penelope Cruz HERE.
- Tori Amos hates being clichéd.
- Madonna to duet with Sting at Live 8?
- Oooh, I might like to buy Trent.xxx
- Preview some clips of Alanis Morrisette's acoustic Jagged Little Pill album HERE.
- Would you buy an iPod at a vending machine?
- Click HERE to see some kinda old pictures of me with various musicians.
Today is the last Thursday of the school year. I can't believe it's almost time for summer vacation. Erik and I booked our plane tickets for LA ... we'll be in the LA area from June 23 to June 29. I can't wait!!!