Saturday, December 03, 2005
Um ... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ... Kevin Federline had his precious Ferrari repossessed or something like that ... here are some pictures of his toy getting hauled back to the dealership from whence it came:
Is Britney Spears finally tired of all of Kevin's exorbitant spending? Has she finally putting her foot down? Will 2006 be the Emancipation of BriBri? God, I hope so ... [Source]
Here are some new pictures of Katie Holmes hanging out with Tom Cruise's son Connor at the Farmers Market portion of The Grove in LA:
It looks like a nice and normal afternoon ... I'm actually surprised they aren't being hounded by a ton of people. Katie sure looks happy, don't she? [Source]
TheSmokingGun.com, as always, has the latest celebrity mug shots hot off the presses ... here are the mugs for Lost's Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) and Cynthia Watros (Libby) from their arrest in Hawaii:
Poor Cynthia Watros ... she looks like she cried her eyes out ... er, or she smoked a lb. of weed. It appears that Miss Rodriguez has been arrested before for driving under the influence and is probably in violation of her probation with this arrest. What does this mean for her role on Lost? Maybe she, too, will end up getting rubbed out on the show because she'll have to attend to other matters in her personal life. Maybe she'll get a role on Prison Break: Ladies Edition? [Source]
Ew ... it's bad enough having to look at Star Jones on the red carpet all squeezed into a designer dress ...
... but to see her on her hubby Al ... well ... that's a bit too much to stomach -- literally! [Source]
Nicole Richie and DJ AM really love one another ...
... they really, really, really, really, really, really, really do. [Source]
Heath Ledger is such a pimp:
Except when he's being all bad ass on his motorcycle. I dunno, the helmet makes him look a little dorky. But safety first, Heath! [Source]
Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff are both featured in Teen People magazines Beauty Issue this month:
Hasn't there been enough time to let the bad blood go away betwixt these 2? Wouldn't it be nice to see a reconciliation and a new friendship? Lilary anyone? perhaps Lohuff? Eh, a boy can dream ... [Source]
And finally ... my favorite cow pokes are on the cover of this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly:
Brokeback Mountain opens in select cities on December 9th and I've been informed that it will open in Detroit on December 16th at the Main Art Theater. It's almost time y'all ... almost time for the world to get to witness the beauty of Brokeback Mountain ... and the hotness of Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger gettin' cozy in a pup tent. Woot! [Source]
- Brad Pitt to officially become Dad Pitt by adopting Angelina Jolie's children. [thanks Sarah]
- "It's like Ashlee is playing a character from a Tarantino film." -- Video Treatment for Ashlee Simpson's new video.
- Paris Hilton's peeps say her "official" My Space profile is not really real.
- Ouch! Defamer calls out Nicole Richie.
- Charlize Theron is turning into Halle Berry.
- The old 007 approves of the new 007.
- Talan Torrierro really did pay for Kimberly Stewart's engagement ring ... with his daddy's credit card. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
- Will Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban beat TomKat to the wedding altar?
- Ryan Seacrest punk'd?
- Now Kate Moss claims that ex-lover Pete Doherty is "sick".
- Emma Watson is the ONLY Hermione.
- Marilyn Manson weds Dita Von Teese this weekend. Congrats!
- Click HERE to stream the new Korn album.