Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Aww ... it looks like Sir Elton was a bit nervous before the I Dos were exchanged. And yes, sadly, Madonna did not attend any of the parties. [Source]
Here are a few pictures of the happy couple as they went into the hall and then after the deed was done:
These 2 have been together for so long .. I wish them all the happiness in the world! Congratulations to them and to all the British citizens who are now able to enter into a legal, committed, loving partnerships. It will be nice when all citizens of the US will be able to be afforded the same rights. [Source]
In other happy couple news, Heidi Klum and her main man Seal have jetted off to Aspen, CO for the holidays:
Sometimes in love you are either in or you are out ... looks like Heidi is in and loves it so ... I bet Seal likes it too. [Source]
Aww ... Nicole Richie looks a little down ... why else would she choose to torture herself with those horrendous boots?
That girl looks like she could use some cheering up ... [Source]
... which is why it was very lucky for her to run into her friend Chad Muska:
Sometimes a hug is all you need to lift your spirits ... now all Nicole has to do is burn those boots and she'll be good to go. [Source]
Paris Hilton is in love, y'all:
I can't believe she loves that outfit ... it looks a bit tacky. Is she seriously wearing a Barbie trucker hat? I don't think I'll ever understand the rich. [Source]
Lindsay Lohan picked up a nifty t-shirt at Intuition recently ...
... unfortunately she may have to return it ... the damn thing doesn't work. [Source]
Mariah Carey loves her fans ... so much so that she had her people pluck one lucky fan from the bitter cold and have them brought up to her hotel suite for a quick, yet intimate, meet & greet ...
... er, well ... actually Mariah's people thought the fan's dog (named Vicky) was really cute and brought the dog up to meet Mariah. The fan (named Rody) was left downstairs, in the bitter cold. At least the fan got a few pictures of Mariah Carey playing with their dog. See, Mimi does love her fans. [Source]
Look out ... the Latina Diva is back!!!
Jennifer Lopez has really gone all out for her new movie ... that hair do is such a hair don't that it kind works. That's our J. Lo. [Source]
Whoa ... are Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson back together?
These pictures remind me of the good ol' days when Tommy and Pam used to get sloshed all the time and then go home and ... er ... "make love" -- and then film it. It's nice to see the classic Tommy & Pam back together ... wait, did I just say that? [Source]
Jessica Simpson has been spending quite a lot of time with her "mane gay" (get it mane gay like main gay but mane because he's a hairstylist? Hey, it took me, like, 3 minutes to come up with that ... it's kinda funny) Ken Paves since her split with Nick Lachey:
It looks like Jess is regretting whatever it is that she had done to her lips ... she is covering up her mouth in these pictures. See, sometimes collagen isn't the answer to all of your problems. [Source]
Here are pictures of Uma Thurman's superhero costume from her new movie Super Ex Girlfriend:
It looks a little Rhythm Nation meets Hollaback Girl but whoever said that superhero costumes were supposed to be stylish? [Source]
Diddy brought his latest band (still nameless) to MTV's TRL for a little appearance:
Funny ... they remind me a bit of Dream, his last all-girl band who unfortunately didn't really last that long. Maybe this band will be different ... well ... maybe. [Source]
Christian Bale is an actor who goes all out for his movie roles ... he emaciated himself for The Machinist and again goes to great lengths for his latest movie Rescue Dawn:
Christian plays a POW in the Vietnam war who manages to escape captivity. Click HERE to watch the movie trailer. I don't know about you, but I love me some Christian Bale ... this movie looks great. [Source, thanks Jonny]
Keira Knightley makes another appearance in Esquire magazine ... and she is lookin' amazing if I do say so myself:
I barely recognize her ... who knew that Keira could vamp it up so well? [Source via Source]
And finally ... did you know that Ben Affleck has been doing some modeling ...
... in Deutschland? You know I'm not surprised that he's doing ad campaigns overseas ... I'm just surprised he's not doing them for Starbucks overseas. [Source]
- Kathy Griffin learns that she got the axe from E! When Griffin's people called Harbert, "Apparently Ted told my reps that the E! red carpet is a puzzle and I am a piece of the puzzle, which is a wonderful puzzle piece, but I don't fit this particular puzzle and that when I see the puzzle, I will get it. I am a piece that doesn't understand only because they can't tell me who will take over ... They kept saying, 'When you see the new puzzle, you will know it is not a personal insult.' I was like, are you kidding? I got canned, bottom line. I can't even be like Star Jones and be like, 'Oh, I have a book tour coming up!' " It turns out she has been replaced by Ryan Seacrest. Boooooooooo!
- American Edit gets cut.
- Now we know why Paris Hilton hates LAX.
- Click HERE to watch Kate Moss' commercial for Virgin Mobile. Click HERE to enter to win an Kate Moss autographed Motorola RAZR phone.
- Hung Up has been named the Top Gay Hit of 2005.
- Jessica Simpson is getting Desperate.
- Vanessa Williams hits the beach.
- He-Man and She-Ra in lurve?
- The View women can't get along.
- The real Turtle dies.
- OOOH ... click HERE if you want to know who The Carver is on Nip/Tuck.
- Click HERE for your first look a The Da Vinci Code.
- Click HERE for your first look at Ghost Rider.
- Kiefer Sutherland is 39, Andy Dick is 40, Samuel L. Jackson is 57 and Phil Donahue is 70 today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Got an old CD, DVD or video game you want to get rid of? Try SwapRocks.com
- Judge bans the teaching of intelligent design in public schools.
- Scott Peterson is insane to try and pull this off.
- Tell Santa what to do with himself. [thanks Jenn]
We were relegated to having to sit in the top balcony of the State Theater and found the temperature to be only slightly warmer than the 8th circle of Hell. It had to be about 98-million°F up there ... irregardless, we really enjoyed the show!
I have to give a big shout-out to Emily from Noise magazine in Lansing, MI. It was very nice meeting you ... and I hope your drive home was quick and safe.
Sarah and I are planning on hanging out tonight ... we need to get one of our lazy sit-all-night-on-the-couch-and-try-to-do-nothing-together sessions in before the havoc of Xmas takes us over. I am happy to report that I am totally finished with my shopping (at least, I think I'm totally finished) and it should be smooth sailing all the way to the new year.
Last thing, I have to wish a Happy Birthday to Kelsey ... I hope you have a great day!
And that is all ... I'm out.