Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Flower Power

Hilarious! I just got this email from Sarah:

Subject: Ego-boost
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:43:32 -0400
From: "Stanley, Sarah (S.A.)"
To: trent@tr3nt.com

So this woman I work with came into my cube and was looking at my pics on my wall. She spotted the one of me and you with flowers in our hair @ Cranbrook and said, "Hey - who's the little hottie with the flower? Is that your boyfriend?" hahaha, to which I replied, "no - that's my best friend, THERE'S my boyfriend" pointing to Mark's picture. After saying that Mark is hot too, she said "oh so this guy's up for grabs?" talking about you, and joking around. I said, "no, he's taken - he and his boyfriend just bought a house together...." And then she went, "damn...what a waste to us girls" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Thought you'd enjoy that... :)




Hee hee, I did enjoy that!