Last night Ame and Stephanie came over and we all went out for dinner. Ame scored a sweet job ... in Tennessee and will be doing an initial move this week and then a final move next week. We are going to miss her and Matt (her hubby-wubby) sooooo much! But anyways they came over and we all went to Fishbone's for dinner. I had awesome sushi and had an awesome time. Here's a (dark) pic of Ame and me from last night:
Don't we look cute? We look much cuter than Becks and Vicky are looking these days.
Well, lookie here ... Britters has fled the warmth and solemnity of California for the shopping in New York City ... of course the paparazzi will find her no matter where she goes:
That hat is SO not cute! But at least now we know what happened to her other dog, Lacy.
The new trailer for Batman Begins is online, click the screengrab below to check it out:
Here is a new poster for the movie [via goldenfiddle.com]
Batman Begins won't be out for a while but ... The Ring Two is set for an earlier release in March '05 ... you can see the trailer at the official site. It looks veeeeerrrry scary!
Hey guess what ... Paris Hilton is going to be on TV again! The Simple Life 3 is set to debut in January ... and the first promo pictures have been released [via Oh No They Didn't!].
Click the image above to see the other promo pictures
And here comes trouble ...
The only person who could make this group of celebs any more notorious would be Fred Durst ... so worst!
And speaking of worst ... how about some Eminem news? Well it seems that he is now reaching out to the gays. While appearing on German TV he was quoted as saying, "I hate the fact I have such a bad rap from the gay community and I think this gives them a little light relief, don't you?" and then he dropped his pants and bared his ass. You know what, he does that a lot:
I wonder if he's trying to tell us something? And, not that I'm noticing but, he has a very smooth-looking ass ... I wonder if he waxes? Looks like he has been taking advice from the Fab Five.
Speaking of ... hey girls, here comes the Fab Four:
OUT magazine has the Queer Eyes for the Straight Girls on the cover of their latest issue. Why do the straight guys get a Fab Five but the straight girls only get a Fab Four ... hmmmm ...
And now ... the news rundown:
- Liv Tyler finally birthed her baby.
- Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova have wed. To celebrate, you can see NSFW pictures of the pair on a nude beach HERE.
- The metro Detroit teacher on trial for killing her husband with a hatchet has been found guilty of first-degree murder.
- Xtians are tired of Happy Holidays, demand Merry Christmas. How about Blow me?
- movies @ MTV.com have a bunch of new pix from the set of The Dukes of Hazzard (I just couldn't post any more pictures).
- Minnie Driver wants to be Wonder Woman.
- Despite the damage done at Madam Tussaud's, they hope to reopen the celebrity Nativity display.
Yay! It's going to be a great day!