I did receive a very nice surprise first thing this morning. I am an 11th grade advisor and the parents of one of my advisee's got me a SWATCH watch as a gift (check it out HERE). The mom is a teacher in the lower school and we talk all the time. She is an avid SWATCH collector and we talk SWATCHs all the time ... isn't that so nice?!
Another holiday season, another VH-1 series of I Love The [Fill in the Blank]. Last night I caught a commercial for I Love The 90's Part Deux which will begin on January 17th:
The commercial had another spoof of Beverly Hills 90210 but it wasn't as funny as last year's commercial (mostly because it wasn't new anymore). I did notice that the joke they did about the "pubic hair in the Coke" had to be censored to say "There's a pubic hair in my SODA". Lame! Nonetheless, I'm sure Sarah and I will happily be couch-bound watching with eager anticipation.
While I was hanging at my parent's house I had a package delivered to me. I had ordered some neat-o Buffy the Vampire Slayer action figures last year and they finally arrived:
They're really cool ... I can't decide if I am going to take them out of their packages ... but I love them!
So, do you find yourself struggling to find the perfect gift for the last person on your Xmas list? Well never fear ... I have the perfect idea -- paintings done by Anna Nicole-Smith!
Oh Anna, Anna, glamourous Anna -- you're so outrageous! And your paintings suck shizz ... BUT they are being sold for a good cause (AIDS research). Honestly though, I'm sure that not even Bobby Trendy would display these hideous paintings!
And now the news:
- Do you take the prescription drug Celebrex? Well you should stop, it might kill you.
- Snoop Dogg and Paris Hilton are coming under fire for endorsing a product called Chronic Candy. The ad line is -- Every lick is like taking a hit. I don't see what the problem is.
- Movies like Jaws and Open Water aren't just for entertainment ... sometimes they act as warnings.
- Vince Neil is beating people up again ... Mötley Crüe must be on tour again!
- Lisa Marie Presley sells Graceland; the corpse of Elvis Presley is spinning in his grave as you read this.
- The band Journey is set to receive their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on January 21st. I bet they never stopped believin'.