Woo! I'm geeked y'all! Tonight some of the gang is getting together for a Holiday meal at Buca di Beppo ... I shall have pictures to share .... But for now ...
The Bay is a huge Canadian department store ... they chose to put Britney Spears on the cover of their magazine:
She looks so purrrrty! Yay for Britters!
Speaking of ad campaigns ... last year it was J.Lo and for the coming year it's going to be Uma Thurman for Louis Vuitton:
She looks good ... but they do the same make-up for all their models. Good for Uma though ... a lifetime of free Louis Vuitton purses ... that bitch!
Jessica Simpson show us her best side while on the set of The Dukes of Hazzard:
Goddamn! Will someone please PLEASE please put an end to this UGGs thing already?!? Haven't we suffered enough? Of course, I'm probably the only guy who's looking at her shoes.
I'm happy to report that Mary and Joseph of Arimathea are alive and well and were spotted shopping in Venice, Italy:
Glad to see they were able to successfully re-attach their heads ... well, his at least.
High School Reunion time ... look how good Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin look these days:
I wonder how much shizz they were talking about Brenda Walsh?
And now, the news:
- So what does Michael Jackson do right before he goes on trial for molesting little kids? He invites 200 little kids to Neverland Ranch for a party.
- PJ Harvey stuns the world by announcing that she is quitting performing live! Apparently, she gave her last performance ever in northern France.
- Forget Minnie Driver, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Charisma Carpenter are feuding over the coveted role of Wonder Woman.
- Speaking of Wonder Woman, season two comes out on DVD in March.
- SuperHeroHype.com is reporting that Ryan Reynolds is up for starring in The Flash movie.
- Todd McFarlane (Spawn creator) is going bankrupt.
- Rapper DMX just can't drive 55.
- Good Charlotte's Joel Madden fuels the bitch-fight between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan by making Lohan's little brother cry. Who's the real bitch here?