Sierra (daughter of rapper Cee Lo) is a trip and a half! The stuff that came pouring out of her mouth had me laughing the entire time! She thought she was a diva for being the only girl to have a "sweet 15 party" ... Hello, that is nothing new ... in Mexico they call them Quinceañeras. She had to have called herself a diva at least 20 times.
Her party had the potential to be the most over-the-top affair but it actually just fizzled out. All this talk about Jay-Z, Ludacris and/or Bow Wow showing up turned out to ... well not to turn out. Bow Wow did call her (but probably because he showed up on MTV and didn't want to look like a jerk).
All in all, Ava (boob job, Range Rover, Mommmm, Dior is, like, closed!) had the best party/episode. Natalie was the best mean beyotch. A couple of people emailed me to let me know that MTV has been contacting catering companies in the New York City area looking for information on upcoming sweet 16 parties. It seems that season 2 will most likely feature parties in the NYC area. Someone else also noted that if you pay attention to the opening credits of the show there are some girls who are featured who haven't appeared in any of the aired episodes. Is there another episode that MTV is sitting on? We may never know ...
David Beckham got back to work after the birth of his 3rd son, Cruz:
He looks like a champ and looks genuinely happy (DILF anyone?). Poor Victoria is still hospitalized and considering plastic surgery to repair the scars left by her C-Sections.
Lindsay Lohan was crowed the First Lady of TRL for 2005 on Monday:
Doesn't she look so happy to be getting the award? Let's not forget that the first First Lady of TRL was Britney Spears.
And speaking of B-girl, the folks that brought us the Save Mary Kate t-shirts have some other killer shirts for sale:
I ordered these 2 and can't wait to get them!
Beyoncé thinks she's hot but she is SO not hot when her weave is showing:
C'mon girl, there was no way in hell I was gonna let this one go. If you are going to buy your hair make sure the rest of us don't know about it.
Brandon Flowers must have been in a bad mood when this picture was taken:
But how can you be mad at a face like that? SWOOOOOOON You can download a kickass Jacques Lu Cont remix of Mr. Brightside at iTunes. If you have any Pepsi winner caps you can get it for free like I did!
Jake Gyllenhaal, with the new shaved 'do, showed up at an event with, what appears to be, a whole lotta somethin' in his pantalones:
Could be a pants crease but ... that wouldn't be as fun, now would it?
Ah, the Olsen twins:
Always hiding their faces from paparazzi as if to escape detection. But I think we know why she's really hiding her face ... well, at least she's not wearing Uggs.
Ashlee Simpson's first concert tour is now in full swing:
You can see a lot of pictures from one of her shows HERE. And it's nice to see Jessica being such a supportive sister:
Even if she always makes really ugly-looking faces while being photographed.
In slightly old news, here are some screencaps from Sunday night's desperate for ratings gay kiss on Desperate Housewives:
AfterElton.com has a great article on the episode and also provided the screencaps. It's interesting how much of a big deal gay kisses on TV are anymore ... isn't it time that America get over it already? When the Pope issues missives that call same-sex marriages an "ideology of evil" it's no wonder that people get their panties all in a twist. My advice to the pontiff is to start focusing attention on members of his own Church, who have had a long history of molesting children (and still continue to do so today), to really understand the "ideology of evil". But hey, that's just my $0.02.
I am a diva and I say let's do the news:
- Blink 182 announce they are going on "indefinite hiatus"; Dave Navarro says they broke up. Peace the fork out?
- Jessica Simpson is the latest celeb to suffer from "flu-like symptoms"; Moby takes shots at her and Nick on his new single.
- The Beckhams are ready to release their own line of fragrances. Hmmm ... I wonder what Eau de Becks would smell like?
- The kids at ONTD! found a picture of the chica that Paris Hilton was making out with in her camera phone pictures ... on the cover of Spanish Maxim.
- Hunter S. Thompson had been planning his suicide for a while?
- Rufus Wainwright is a selfish prick.
- The Queen ain't coming to wedding #2 for Prince Charles; But it's not meant to be a snub ... Hee hee, yeah right.
- Yikes! Even Buffy can't save Dawn from THIS mess.
- Ewan McGregor is talkin' shizz about Star Wars: Episode II.
- Robbie Williams to duet with the Scissor Sisters on his next album.
- Ben Affleck is set to play Superman ... the old one.
- Sly Stallone says his show, set up to have individuals "duke it out" for a grand prize, had nothing to do with contestant's suicide.
- Wanna know who won MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Inferno 2 ... click HERE to find out ... but DON'T tell me, I want to keep it a surprise.
- I wonder what kind of car insurance the Batmobile has?
- Are you ready? Martha Stewart gets sprung next week. I, for one, can't wait to see all her new tattoos.
- A woman might go to jail for counterfeiting Subway Sub Club stamps. Er, did I forget to mention that Miss Trash is from Michigan?
As if that weren't enough, I am in the process of planning the purchase of 5 sets of concert tickets that all go on sale this Saturday at 10 AM (3 Tori Amos shows, Garbage and Kelly Clarkson). Hello, stressful!!!
And, that is all ... I'm out.