I heard that she never likes to pose for pictures or sign autographs so I'm happy to see that she's posing for a picture with this guy. It shows she cares, y'all. And, just in case you were wondering what her kids would look like, if she were to have kids with her rat-husband Kevin Federline, well here you go:
These scary-ass kid pix are via Defamer.
So there was an all-new episode of Lost last night ... and how fucked up was the whole Locke backstory?! I have never been swindled out of a kidney but I can imagine that it must smart like a motherfucker. I had a real hard time believing that Swoosie Kurtz was Locke's mother but ... I think we were supposed to believe that with all that hair that he was really young. I love the Sawyer subplot:
And I really loved the whole drug-smuggler plane dream/crash-Boone looks like he's going to die-the freaky light that emanated from underneath the hatch wrap up. The show is really going to get all Twin Peaksy and I approve! Next week ... does Boone die? Does Claire finally have the baby? Does Locke get inside the hatch? Wee!!!
Here is the first picture of the new cast of The Surreal Life 5:
Omorosa and Janice Dickinson?! Oh hellz yeah ... bring it on ... I can't wait!!!
Colin Farrell spent some time in the Bahamas. Looks like the man needed to unwind:
I absolutely LOVE that he spent some of his alone time playing in the sand:
Hahaha! Big, macho man likes to make sand castles and mudpies ... Rock on! Loves it!
David Beckham looks pretty happy since the birth of his third son Cruz:
Here's the man posin' after scoring a goal this past weekend. Cute!
Garbage have begun to tour in support of their new album Bleed Like Me ... here is a picture from their Paris show:
You can see more pictures from this show HERE. [via Enjoy Garbage]
Jessica Simpson needs to bathe and brush her dog Daisy:
It looks ratty as hell! Besides, it's grown too big ... it's not cute and cuddly like Blondie, Ashlee Simpson's new little puppy:
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher showed up in support of her ex-husband Bruce Willis at the premiere of Sin City:
They decided to wear the ugliest clothes they could find. She looks 50-years old in that outfit! Egads ... they look terrible.
Lindsay Lohan is becoming quite the little New Yorker, picking up a slice of pizza on the way to work and everything:
Hey, at least she's keepin' it real.
Pamela Anderson is the new face, er, body of Mac Cosmetics Viva Glam campaign:
She looks really good and not at all Hepititus-ridden at all!
Since Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have decided to sell their unused multimillion dollar NYC apartment it looks like they need to unload some furniture as well:
I know these kiddies need the cash but, seriously, they should burn that carpet!
High School Yearbook flashback:
If I ever become famous I'm going to have every single yearbook from my High School burned and utterly destroyed.
And finally, Abercrombie & Fitch have gotten their summer line of clothes in stock:
I don't care what you say, I love me some A&F!
Let's get to the news, y'all:
- Finally, she can rest in peace.
- Xzibit swears it wasn't him that broke up Brad and Jennifer.
- Bette Midler says there will never be a In The Pink movie.
- Björk's Army of Me charity album will be released on May 2nd.
- The Osbournes escape a house fire. That family is so fucked.
- Nicole Kidman wants her kids to have Australian accents.
- The Bravery are the new IT band, but some people are unconvinced. Check out Arjan Writes interview with Sam Endicott HERE and HERE. Also download a really HOT desktop wallpaper HERE.
- The new Harry Potter book will have a first printing of 10.8 million copies ... the most of any book, ever.
- Is Halle Berry dating Heavy D? What will his Boyz say?
- I totally <3 Oh La La Paris ... and I agree, Reichen is H-O-T!
- Are you ready for a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie?
- After 11 years, Tori Amos will tour Oz.
- Frat boys and iPod Shuffles ... yay! [via towleroad]
- Sinead O'Connor is recording a reggae album. Um, what?
- I hope THESE recordings do get released.
- Avril Lavigne is a dumbass. [via Stereogum]
- Click HERE to see a whole lotta Batman Begins pictures. [via Double Viking]
- Aaron and Nick Carter's mother is a whack-job. No wonder her kids smoke down and drive drunk.
- Mel C does not <3 Michael Jackson.
- Kylie Minogue wants to snap away poverty.
- Man, you can't even make pornos in frat houses anymore.
My Spring Break is nearing its end and I'm very sad about it ... so I'm going to take off and do as little as possible while I still can. Later!