The New York Post is reporting that Kevin was a bad boy while he was away, saying:
While there, the dancer partied with pals at Pure, in the company of self-described "VIP escort" Vanessa Hulihan, Us Weekly reports. "At one point, she was sitting on his lap," one onlooker tells the mag. ". . . he was sliding his hand between her thighs." Federline and Hulihan "hung out" all weekend, Us says, and he "refused to answer Britney's phone calls. He's been telling friends he doesn't want her to have his baby." He added: "If I ever get a divorce, I want to move to Vegas."
Hmmm ... while this is entirely true it seems too easy to say that he was up to no good and everyone would believe it. Take this news with whatever grain of salt you feel is necessary. Anyways, he wasn't there for long because he's already back home in LA with wifey Britney ... the 2 were seen on Bryan Spears' apartment balcony:
Balcony Watch 2005 continues ....
The Sun newspaper is so cheeky ... check out this comparison chart betwixt Britney Spears and Xtina Augilera:
Granted, Britney has been lookin' pretty rough lately ... I still think Xtina looks wretched in both pictures here. [via usemycomputer.com]
The Fantastic Four website has been updated with new wallpapers ...
And a very fun screensaver. Click HERE to see the third, longer trailer.
Gwen Stefani has released the video for Hollaback Girl:
As you can see, it's very Drumline inspired ... you can see the whole thing for yourself HERE.
Have you heard? The Bravery are the new The Killers:
I picked up the album yesterday and it's pretty damn good. Not quite as poppy as The Killers stuff but I can see why Brandon Flowers is all pissy. We'll see if The Bravery can make as big a splash as The Killers have ... you can hear their entire album HERE.
As soon as Ashlee Simpson finished her Detroit show last week she flew right home ... maybe to hook up with her new Hoobastank boyfriend?:
That's it really, I just wanted to use these Ashlee paparazzi photos ... let's move on ...
PETA has issued an open letter to Jennifer Lopez, and here it is:
Click here for full size image
Surely a letter like this will get J. Lo to give up her love of fur. But, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Courtney Cox-Arquette and baby Coco were seen playing at the beach:
That baby has gotten so big ... she'll be walking on her own in no time. Yay for Courtney! She looks so happy!
And finally, Penelope Cruz was out with a friend having a nice lunch, I wonder what they were talking about?
She's pretty ... much prettier than Selma Hyack ... too pretty for Tom Cruise ... and way too pretty for Stetson man Matthew McConaughey.
And now, the news:
- Peace The Spork Out goes to Johnnie Cochran. If it's time to die, we must say bye-bye.
- The vile Jerry Falwell ain't doin' too well these days. Ain't karma a bitch?
- "You're a huge force for the Devil right now." -- Brian Head Welch to 50 Cent. He goes on to say, "Like I said, I'm just the messenger. All I know is God told me to tell you he loves you and playtime's over and it's time to come home. He said he's been with you, keeping you safe this whole time. He's the reason you took nine. Not because you're Superman." Um, crazy much?
- They're making a Dallas movie?!
- Why does Pat Sajak need a blog?
- Of course Lisa Marie Presley had sex with Michael Jackson! Duh!
- ONTD! is reporting that Britney Spears is working on a reality show for MTV. Hmmm ... sounds fishy to me.
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe swear they're still together. Sure, that's what they all say. I wonder if they read Pink is the new Blog?
- Stephanie, Ashlee Simpson's assistant, says that there will be a 4th single from Autobiography. I wonder if it'll be Autobiography? [via Hollywood Simpson]
- Star Wars 3D.
- Now you can own your own Journey Hollywood Walk of Fame plaque.
- The Killers want to shy away from the synth sound.
- I can't start Giving You Up.
- Another American Idol contestant yanked out of the closet. [via towleroad]
- Lollapalooza is gonna try ... again, again.
- Click HERE to listen to the new Hot Hot Heat album Elevator.
- Ringside sound like a cool band. The fact that they are on Fred Durst's record label is worrisome.
- An open letter to Joss Whedon.
- THIS is terrible! «GRØEG» and the Thigh Master are going straight to hell!
- TimmyRay.com always finds the fun stuff.
Tonight VLB and Kirsten are coming over here to watch some movies. We're going to watch Mommie Dearest and Breakfast At Tiffany's ...
LOL! And now, I'm out. Later!