Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Woot! They're back among the nest of the paparazzi ... I love it!!!
AND, we have just learned that their UPN show has been given a title:
Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, y'all!
In other Spears news, Jamie-Lynn was out this weekend at the Young Hollywood Awards and I think she looked great:
She has got a great stylist ... ah, she reminds me of Britney when she was the maven of fashion. Anyways, news on J-L Spears has been pretty quiet but she will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today. The website says that J-L will be teaching Ellen how to cheerlead. We'll see if she spills any news on Britney's baby or her rumored debut album.
ATTENTION: 24 SPOILER ALERT WARNING
It's about damn time shit got done on this season's 24. President Palmer is the best President to have in the world of 24 ... how else would anything get done to Jack Bauer's satisfaction? Jack Bauer is best when he is able to act on his every whim and instinct ... you know like when he's breaking into the Chinese Consolate in order to extract a Chinese citizen so that he can "talk to him". I have to admit, I really didn't see Paul's death coming on so soon:
But the way that he was left to die ... man ... that was so awesome! Is it wrong that I wanted Jack to punch out Audrey's teeth? Yeah, probably ... but she got real annoying really fast. Oh well ... that's just a day in the life of living with Jack Bauer. There are only 3 hours left ... with the way things are going I won't be surprised if a nuclear bomb goes off before this day is over. I can't wait!
Reese Witherspoon can't get one moment of peace ... not even when she goes to church:
I wonder what will become of all of this video that celebs are taking of the paparazzi? Any chance we'll be able to buy the footage on DVD?
TOMKAT are still going at it:
They are cooing over each other as if they were in the 7th grade. I wonder if Katie Holmes is going to become a Scientologist now? I suspect she will if Tom Cruise has anything to say about it.
Paris Hilton has been cast in wax ... can you pick out the fake Paris Hilton?
It's really hard to tell ... they both look so ... fake. I know how we can tell which one is the real Paris ... let's test the skank-factor:
There we go ... there's the real Paris Hilton. This screencap is from her commercial for Carl's Jr. fast food -- it is apparently too hot to air on TV. Do we know why she's devouring a burger in her underwear? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.
Incidentally, they made a wax statue of Jessica Simpson too:
It looks nothing like her.
Well hello Carson Daly:
Looks like Mr. TRL is packin' on the lbs. It also looks like he's packin' his pants with a little somethin'-somethin'.
Jesse McCartney seems to have made a new friend:
That's Katie Cassidy (David Cassidy's daughter) that he's holding hands with ... Hmmm ... looks pretty serious to me. You know that Jesse McCartney has already gotten further with Katie Cassidy than Katie Holmes will get with Tom Cruise.
Hilary Duff is on the new cover of Seventeen magazine:
She looks great as always ... I love her chihuahua. I still need to get one of those myself ... I still think I want to name it Ti Ti.
Angelina Jolie is on the cover of Vanity Fair:
The interview was done before the pictures of she and Brad on the beach came out ... but apparently there are all kinds of hints in the article that they are an item. Juicy!
Okay, you cannot deny that Jennifer Garner looks pregnant in these pictures:
She's either carrying a baby or she is getting fat just like her
Jennifer Aniston, on the other hand, is definitely not pregnant ...
But she is all moping around the house ... It's good that she's got Courteney Cox to keep her company ... man, I'd hate to be Brad Pitt and run into Courteney on the street. I bet she'd wail on his ass good!
The Olsen Twins are getting a might frightening:
Look at their eyes ... it's always the vapid, cold stare of their eyes that freaks me out ... see, that's what doing drugs on an empty stomach will do to you.
Mandy Moore is GLAAD she was asked to appear at the GLAAD Awards:
I think she looks so pretty. I don't care if she's a lesbian.
Whoa ... this picture of Victoria Beckham is really ... gross:
Her head looks totally spun around ... very The Exorcist ... I KNEW IT! She had to have sold her soul to Satan in order to get with David Beckham! Oh wait, I thought she was an alien ... well, that explains it too ... Whatevs, she's a freak and we'll leave it at that. AND, lest you think this picture was enhanced click HERE for another freaky pic of Victoria. [via ONTD!]
Denise Richards is killing my color:
She better stop it now.
Johnny Depp likes to be on the open sea:
And he likes to be on the open sea with his shirt off ... with abs like that I'd do the same thing ... oh wait, I do have abs like that ... WOOT! My shirt is comin' off!!!
This picture of Gwyneth Paltrow and daughter Apple is really cute:
C'mon ... all together now ... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
And now, it's time for the news:
- So, it seems that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie "bonded" over weapons training. You just know that Angelina used a picture of Jennifer Aniston for target practice.
- Kevin Federline doing drugs with a stripper in Las Vegas? Give me a break, that doesn't sound like the Kevin Federline that I know.
- According to TobyMelt even the stars and planets see right through the sham that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are trying to pull.
- Is Paula Abdul the new Pat O'Brien? [via Stereogum]
- Lil' Kim is having the worst year ever.
- Paris Hilton is upset by her wax dummy. Apparently it has more personality than she does.
- In other Paris news, Oops she did it again. Story via The New York Post which requires registration now. BOOO!
- Cynthia Nixon wants to get married.
- Orlando Bloom is gonna get mono if he keeps it up.
- Hot Hot Heat to release an acoustic EP.
- Lindsay Lohan is gonna do it for the troops.
- The vile Ann Coulter is doing it with a really stupid Democrat. [via Proceed at your Own Risk]
- Linkin Park wants to leave Warners.
- Martha Stewart is gonna give it another go.
- Kevin Smith is the biggest geek on planet Earth. Warning: Do not read if you do not want all of SW:EP III ruined before you get to see it.
- How do people keep losing their fingers?! And, EW, how do people keep finding them?!