Sunday, June 05, 2005
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline attended the graduation of K-Fed's brother Cameron Lee Federline ... from actual high school. That's right folks ... NOT beauty school, NOT mechanic school, NOT bartending school ... HIGH SCHOOL, y'all! Congratulations C-Fed, now you are the most successful Federline ... legitimately.
There are tons of pictures from the MTV Movie Awards hitting the blogosphere today (check out the massive report at Egotastic) so let's check out a few more ... Judd Nelson and Ally Sheedy reunited with their Breakfast Club costars at the awards ... but my lord, did they look terrible:
WTF happened to Judd Nelson? I don't even know what to say about him ... he looks insane! Ally Sheedy has aged ... quite a bit ... she has got to be like 65, right?
Nicole Richie seemed to be everywhere at the MTV Movie Awards ...
I love how she posed with Fat Joe ... what better way to appear as skinny as possible. I'm not sure why Kiefer Sutherland was posing as a hair stylist ... maybe he was undercover a la Jack Bauer?
Jessica Simpson, it is well known, has a huge mouth:
I have to say, I really like these pictures ... I think they're cute. I think she looked great ... maybe people are saying she had bad hair and wore too much fake-tanner but I have to say -- I think she pulled off this look well. But not all the pictures of her were that cute ... here she is with Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott:
None of them look good. Seann looks too gaunt and Jessica's eye make-up + bad lighting makes her look a little creepy -- just look at her collar bone! Yikes!
TomKat couldn't miss an opportunity to show the world how much in love they are ... Katie Holmes presented Tom Cruise with the MTV version of the lifetime achievement award ...
... seriously, if they don't want their "love" to look contrived then they need to stop doing all of these contrived things.
BUT the MTV Movie Awards wasn't the only party in town ... David Beckham threw a bash of his own to launch the David Beckham Soccer Academy:
But before the festivities could begin, Victoria Beckham had to run a few errands ... first up, getting funky for the photogs:
Her impromptu dance routine was to throw off suspicion of her real plan:
She is here to destroy the planet. You have been warned. They're already here.
Someone get Lindsay Lohan a bra:
Here are a couple more pictures of Hilary and Haylie Duff with Michelle Trachtenberg:
I could be their fourth ... Wouldn't I look cute with them. Deffo cuter than Haylie.
Michael Jackson has suffered another medical emergency:
He sucks. I don't believe a damn thing he says or does. I'm so tired of all of his insane, craziness. The man needs help ... I hope the jury rules to make sure he gets the help that he so desperately needs.
Here are some adorable pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow and baby Apple:
They both look really cute. I love Apple's eyes ... maybe there is hope for her yet.
Simple Plan is a very close band:
I wonder if they have an opening for a backscrubber.
Steven Tyler from Aerosmith has received a college degree from the University of Massachusetts over the weekend:
Hahaha! He looks really happy. Good for him.
Whoa ... I've been giving Mariah Carey a lot of love lately but ... man ... check out this picture:
I really hope this isn't the result of a terrible collagen accident.
And finally, here are some pictures of Prince Charles and Prince William playing a game of polo:
I had the hardest time deciding which sport to play this summer ... it was down to polo and kickball. I opted for kickball because polo is just too easy.
And now, the news:
- Madagascar was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend, The Longest Yard was #2. Star Wars Episode III was in IIIrd place despite being shown everywhere.
- Russell Crowe calls George Clooney a sell-out and then gets his ass arrested for attacking a hotel employee with a telephone. That is so Naomi Campbell circa 2004.
- Fetus Spears is a girl? I hope Britney names it Madonna. She can't name it Moxie CrimeFighter, the name's already been taken.
- Jennifer Aniston has a new man in her life.
- It seems that the rumor that Samuel L. Jackson will join the cast of Lost is incorrect. Who knew the IMDB couldn't be trusted?
- Jack White claims his marriage is real. If it's so real, then why do you have to say so? Stream the new White Stripes album Get Behind Me Satan HERE ... for real, real.
- I <3 Made Clothing. You should too. [thanks Spooky Cookie]
- Be nice to Angelina Jolie or she'll sue your ass.
- Vin Diesel denies romancing Nicole Kidman.
- Spamalot wins the top Tony award.
- Yes, there is hope for her after all.
- The Supreme Court rules against the use of medicinal marijuana.
I did manage to finish watching the first season of 24 on DVD:
Wow ... what a great show. There were a lot of surprises that really kept me entertained. I love this show so much! I've already started season 2 ... Could 24 become my new Buffy?
This is my last "week" here at work ... today, tomorrow and Wednesday are all half days ... then a couple of meetings, graduation and then it's all over. Wee!!!