Good for her! I'm so glad she is willing to offer her help and support. Notice how much J-L looks like Britney tho ...
The Internet was all a-buzz that Lindsay Lohan had chopped off all of her hair when these pictures surfaced:
But I think we know now that she did not, in fact, cut her hair at all. Check out her long locks as she struggles to break into her own car after locking her keys inside:
Oh Linds, you need a vacation. [via JJB]
Mischa Barton and Nicole Richie have become quite the new pair around town ... since Lindsay Lohan is putting on (much needed and healthy) weight and Mischa seems to be slimming down ... are these 2 becoming the new SkeletwinsTM?
I suppose only time will tell if these 2 become the new power couple ... but they are spending an awful lot of time together:
Aww ... don't you love it when new B.F.F.s spring up in Hollywood?
Actually, I love it even more when ex-B.F.F.s run into one another in Hollywood:
Awkward ... Nicole Richie running into Paris Hilton ... and yet, they are still going ahead with another season of The Simple Life? I can't wait to watch that mess.
Oh look ... Ryan Seacrest is out with a different chick:
Damn playa ... you've got a new woman almost every night ... but I would recommend that you look more interested when entertaining the ladies -- or people are going to start talking.
Awwww yeeeaaah boooyyyyeeee ... check out Apple Paltrow-Martin gettin' her fr-eak on:
Mama Gwyneth looks so proud. Holla!
Hmm, Jennifer Aniston claims that she and Vince Vaughn are just friends:
Yeah, I believe her.
A lovely Memphis, TN. socialite ran into Christina Ricci at a local eatery earlier this week. Miss Ricci is in town filming a new movie and has been taking in the local nightlife:
It's interesting that Christina is a pretty skimpy tipper. I mean ... technically she tipped appropriately but c'mon ... she could've left a $10 or a $5. Well, her movies haven't been doing that well ... hmm ...
What the hell is going on here?
If Lil' Jon ends up doing a song for either Jessica or Ashlee Simpson I will absolutely die. Yeeee-aaaah! [thanks Pemora]
In other Lil' news, Lil' Kim is moving forward with the release of her Royalty line of watches and clothing:
Despite the fact that her ass is about to be locked up in prison. Eh, I guess more street cred can't hurt sales, right?
I <3 those kids at Oh No They Didn't! Check out what they did to one of Kirsten Dunst's promo pictures for Elizabethtown:
Hee Hee! I wish I had thought of this!
Um, why is Elijah Wood in a gangsta movie?
Is this another ONTD! joke?
Hey you Los Angelinos -- tomorrow night Benji Madden from Good Charlotte will be DJing at Forbidden City to raise money for Hurricane relief:
Sounds like it'll be a fun party ... and for a very important cause ... be there or be extremely square.
Okay ... so a couple people have emailed me saying that the picture I posted of Tom Welling's bulge was a Photoshop fake. And while Photoshop fakes are rampant on the Internets, I contend that this one is not a fake -- first check out the screen caps:
Then check out the actual animated sequence:
If you pay close attention to his nether region you'll see that he seems to be a pretty mighty swinger. Is it fake? I doubt it but I suppose it is possible. [caps and animation via FamousMales Forums]
And finally, I was asked to be interviewed on The Dropcast a couple of weeks ago. The Dropcast is a biweekly podcast that provides interviews and musical performances:
My interview is in the premiere Dropcast podcast which is available at their website or downloadable FOR FREE at iTunes HERE.
I need to give a big shout-out to the interviewers Dan Portnoy and John Gauger for asking me to be interviewed on their debut podcast. Much love guys!!!
- The state of California approves their same-sex marriage bill; Towleroad weights in.
- In fine Bush tradition, Barbara Bush puts her foot in her mouth. Towleroad has the audio to prove it. [thanks Lestlie]
- Kanye West says he will stick to the script this weekend at the NFL Kickoff Concert. Joel Madden and Jay-Z stand in support of Kanye's use of free speech. [thanks Jennifer]
- Prince offers 3 songs to raise money for Hurricane relief for download HERE, Michael Jackson pens one song for Hurricane victims.
- "It's mind-blowing to have a child." -- Britney Spears
- Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards to renew their wedding vows?
- The new WB drama Supernatural will debut online.
- Gwen Stefani finds inspiration in the most unlikely places. [thanks Greg]
- You snore in Madonna's bed, she's gonna kick you out.
- Paris Hilton wants you to know she's not as raunchy as you might think.
- Monica Lewinsky is moving to London.
- Stream the new Dandy Warhols album, Odditorium Or Warlords Of Mars, HERE.
- Holy Moly! Veruca Salt is touring this fall!!!
- Um ... Oh no they did not!
Quiet is good. Lates.