Saturday, November 05, 2005
Rumor has it that Britney had to get away from Kevin because he didn't seem to care about her and the baby ... and as soon as she left he hit the clubs without a care in the world. No wonder she cut his ass off so that his credit cards kept gettin' declined ... Wait a minute ... am I dreaming?! I know
Yay! Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe were photographed together at the Walk the Line premiere:
Witherppe only get photographed together about every 6 months ... but I'm convinced that they're happily married. Damn them ... [Source]
Lindsay Lohan is rockin' the dark-lady seductress look lately ... check out these awesome photos of Linds at the Fendi party this week:
I wonder if her new love, Jared Leto, is influencing her new gothier-look? Maybe he's picking out her clothes ... who knows, who cares ... she's been lookin' so hot lately ... [Source]
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher like to play all cutesy coy and stuff:
Yeah, it looks like she's not wearing much make-up ... Demi is hot, don't get me wrong, but she's also old ... no make-up? I'd hide my face too. [Source]
Pink reader Angela sent in a few more pictures of the Anti-Ashlee campaign that took place this week when Ashlee Simpson visited the fair city of Toronto:
Yikes! I had no idea the protests were so elaborate ... one things for sure, Canadians don't take lip syncing lightly. [thanks Angela]
Whoopsie! It looks like
The only think that would make this poster even more funny would be if they also printed Jack White. [thanks Whitney]
And finally ... check out the Laguna Beach Alexes as they party it up at a recent DJ AM event:
Oh Laguna Beach ... I can't ever thank you enough for producing some of my most favoritest people in the world ... please keep them coming. [Source, thanks Erin]
- So why exactly was Paris Hilton late in arriving at the Motorola party this week? E! News knows ... her ass got served with a subpoena right as she was ready to hop in her limo on the way to the party.
- Visit The Wow Report to see video of Salt N Pepa performing at the Motorola party this week.
- Shar Jackson says she was still hooking up with Kevin Federline while he was dating Britney Spears last year.
- Jessica Simpson goes on safari ... sans Nick Lachey????
- Shannen Doherty finds Randy Quaid "sexy". I find this news "disturbing".
- "She looked amazing. I watched with my mouth open all the way through her performance. She's an absolute legend and she makes us all look like amateurs. I can't believe she's 89 and looks like that." -- Robbie Williams on Madonna at the '05 MTV EMAs
- Hil D. ain't a fan of marrying young.
- THIS will rule all.
- George Clooney says he's not a pushy guy.
- Cyndi Lauper is back! He new album drops on Tuesday.
- The Strokes are planning a secret European tour ... but SHHHH! don't tell anyone.
- Yoko Ono tells Paul McCartney she's sowwy.
- Welcome back, Toby.
But anyways ... as I mentioned yesterday I had to pay a little visit to E! yesterday because they asked me to tape some commentary for their 2005 year end wrap up show ... I believe the show is called Let's Do It Again: 2005 and is scheduled to air on December 12th. I don't know why but this time I wasn't nervous in front of the camera at all ... when I did VH1's Best Week Ever I was a mess ... this time I was totally fine. I could feel when I was on point and I could tell when I wasn't being funny but over all I think I did a pretty okay job -- I guess we'll have to wait and see how much of me makes the show's final cut. I have to send out lots of love to Eric for asking me to come on his show ... I had a blast.
So ... on my out of the studio I was lucky enough to run into the E! diva herself, Giuliana DePandi, as she was getting herself ready to tape E! News Weekend ... much to my surprise and glee she is a huge Pink is the new Blog fan! We were able to chat and gossip for a little while and then we had to take a couple of pictures:
She is so beautiful in person ... and hello, she is crazy fun!
Jim and I got to have dinner with Jeff, Adam, Jon and Keith before those nutballs took off for San Diego. Then Jim and I got to hang out with new friend Bianca and her peeps at a place called The Bar. I was able to spend most of the night hanging out and talking with Mr. Moto himself, David Pinsky, which was just how I wanted to spend the evening:
David is such a great guy ... he's so smart and extremely talented ... I consider myself very lucky to be able to talk to him about the stuff that is going on right now. He is so supportive ... and I am very happy to have him as a friend.
Much love goes out to Bob as well ... he and I are definitely going to have to go dancing to Madonna music real soon :)
I guess that's it ... let the weekend continue ... I hope yours is amazingly fun ...
Posted: 11:31 AM PST