Monday, March 17, 2008

Boys Better

On Saturday, I posted pics of Gossip Girls Blake Lively and Leighton Meester on the NYC streets set of their show actin' all chummy with one another as they filmed new eps of their show together. I joked that the girls might not be as friendly with one another as they would like us to believe ... today, I have pics of a couple of the Gossip guys paling around with each other as they shot scenes for the new eps ... here are pics of Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick doing their thing on the set late last week:


Photo credit: Splash News

I highly doubt that there is really any room for rivalry between these guys ... clearly Chace is the hunky heartthrob between these two (tho, he might have some competition in Cutie McCutester Penn Badgley) ... afterall, you don't see JC Chasez wanting to hang out with Ed Westwick now, do you? It seems like it's been AGES since we've had a new ep of Gossip Girl so I'm glad to see that new eps are being made right now. To be honest, I don't care if the cast members are the best of friends or if they secretly all hate one another ... all I want are new eps of the insanely infectious show. Give us the goss! [Source]