Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hot Dude Of The Week: John M

It is, once again, that time of the week when we pause to admire the fine physique of a strapping young gent in order to cap off the week and get pumped up for the week ahead. Yes, folks, it's basically our change to gawk at hot guys for no real reason other than they're hot and they're guys. This week we shall take a gander at John, who has been featured as the hot guy before but I don't know that anyone really minds:


Photo credit: All American Guys

It is very easy to see how some folks might be inspired to spend hours at the gym working out so that they might attain a body like John's but *I* personally prefer to leave all that working to guys like John while I keep far away from any unnecessary physical activity. I figure, play to your strengths ... some people are better at working out (John) and some people are better at admiring guys like John (me). It's win-win. I hope all ya'll enjoy this week's Hot Dude as much as I do :) [Source]