Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's All Love

Gossip Girl co-stars Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were snapped together on the NYC streets set of their show this week lookin' as if they were just two happy peas in one happy pod. When you see their smiling faces it's hard to imagine that anything insidious could be going on behind the scenes ... but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. Here are a few pics of the girls on set this week:

Photo credit: Splash News

Now, of course I have *no* idea if the ladies have a competitive streak between them but it's not really that impossible to imagine. I'm sure everything was all love back when the show started but now that it's a hit, it makes sense that they would each jockey for position at the top of the heap. I mean, I suppose it's in the realm of possibility that the ladies really are besties ... but isn't it a wee bit more fun to imagine that they might enjoy a, shall we say, healthy rivalry? [Source]