- Congrats are in order for Melissa Joan Hart and hubby Mark Wilkerson on the birth of their second child, Braydon Hart Wilkerson, who was born yesterday.
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is saved from oblivion.
- The movie version of JK Rowling's final installment of the Harry Potter book series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be made into two films instead of one.
- The Lemonheads get nostalgic at SXSW.
- China denies plans to institute more censorship of foreign artists after Bjork's "free Tibet" comments at a recent Chinese concert.
- Is Jennifer Aniston finally ready to start a family?
- Is The Hills about to be known as The Bump?
- Eli Manning for 2(x)ist Underwear?
- Christian Audigier shows his new collection at The Grove.
- Whoops! Sienna Miller suffers a wardrobe malfunction ... at the bottom rather than the top. (NSFWish)
- The ladies of Girls Aloud look sweet, sound sour?
- ... but where was JC Chasez?
- Eddie Murphy claims that Mel B. tricked him into fathering her baby.
- Common is 36, Adam Clayton of U2 is 48 and William H. Macy is 58 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Aphex Twin and Goldfrapp are added to this year's Coachella line-up.
- Is David Beckham to become America's Next Top Chef?
- A UK fan bid and won a date with Scarlett Johansson for almost £20,000.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Les News: A New Baby, A New Job For Becks, Scarlett Sold
Posted by TRENT at 11:43 AM