Thursday, March 13, 2008


Mary-Kate Olsen, who has kept pretty much on the down-low since her strange relationship with Heath Ledger's death was revealed, has started to reemerge and reintroduce herself into society. Unfortch, not much has changed stylewise for the mini-sized actress (whom PETA has dubbed one half of the "Trollsen Twins") who made an appearance at a Roberto Cavalli-sponsored Winter Dance, which was held at the American Museum of Natural History in NYC earlier this week. Here are a couple pics of MK draped in dead animal skin just for the occasion:

Blech. I, personally, don't get it. She neither looks chic nor stylish. For years now, MK has looked more on the homeless side of fashion rather than on the luxurious side. I really hate the fur. I mean, I always hate it when folks wear fur but it tends to look even worse on MK Olsen ... I think it's the unflattering hair. This is a look that I'm so not down with ... I'm sure the poor little creatures that had to give up their skin to make MK's wrap would agree. [Source]