- 21 was, once again, the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- It has been determined that Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed died due to "unlawful, negligent driving of the Mercedes and the following vehicles" ... ie. their driver and the chasing paparazzi are at fault.
- Mel B and Joey Fat-One team up to host a new show for TLC.
- Feist continued her winning streak and cleaned up at the Juno Awards last night.
- Liz Phair has a few things up her sleeve for release this year.
- Blogging can be hazardous to your health.
- NKOTB go Click, Click, Click.
- Rumors of Britney Spears's West End debut continue to swirl.
- Quelle dommage! The Olympic Torch goes out in Paris, France. Whoops!
- Ellen Page goes topless. (NSFW, obvs)
- Mariah Carey sparkles at Idol Gives Back.
- Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson invade Massachusetts.
- Brad Pitt wows the crowd at Idol Gives Back.
- Russell Crowe is 44, Jackie Chan is 54 and John Oates of Hall and Oates is 59 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Weezer to release a self-titled album on June 16.
- Uh oh ... Pavarotti faked his last public performance.
- The LA Times finally retracts their Tupac Shakur story that linked his murder with P. Diddy.
- Don't forget ... you've got until THIS FRIDAY to submit your prom/party pics to PinkisthenewPromNight.com for your chance to be featured right here on Pink is the new Blog!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Les News: Feist Cleans Up, Blogging Hazards, Pavarotti Faked It
Posted by TRENT at 11:16 AM