- Verne Troyer aka Mini-Me is hospitalized for flu-like symptoms.
- Liz Taylor chills with the gays at The Abbey in West Hollywood, CA.
- Feist + Sesame Street = ???
- Dave Matthews to play a free show for Barack Obama this weekend in Indiana.
- Click HERE to see who is rumored to be on the lineup for Lollapalooza this year.
- Malawi gives Madonna final approval to adopt David Banda.
- Hillary Clinton does The Tonight Show.
- Yoko Ono is on Team Heather Mills.
- Brandon Davis is a racist AND a homophobe.
- Djimon Honsou is really big in Hong Kong.
- Is 3 the magic number for Shakira?
- Megan Fox waves hello.
- Has Beyonce and Jay-Z gotten married yet?
- Lauren LC Conrad is not publicly endorsing any presidential candidate.
- Jamie Lynn Spears is 17, Natasha Lyonne is 29, David Blaine is 35 and Maya Angelou is 80 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Forget NKOTB, will punk pioneers X be releasing new music as well?
- Lil' Jon to sell his own brand of wine.
- Stan Lee signs a 3 movie deal with Disney.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Les News: Liz <3s The Gays, B-J To Wed Today? Madonna Gets Approved
Posted by TRENT at 11:44 AM