- Rosie O'Donnell is on Team Miley.
- In 90210-land, Hilary Duff is out and some Degrassi chick is in.
- One of the Dancing with the Stars contestants must bow out of the competition early due to injury.
- Kylie Minogue officially announces her new tour, KylieX2008 will kick off in Paris, France.
- You could almost hear the wail of sorority girls all across the country gnashing their teeth in misery.
- Fall Out Boy do Beat It.
- Australia offers its own brand of same-sex unions.
- Hulk and Brooke Hogan try to out gross Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus.
- Tila Tequila doesn't <3 bras.
- Kingston <3s K-Mart.
- Is THIS what drove Tom Cruise over the edge?
- Uma Thurman is 38, Michelle Pfeiffer is 50 and Kate Mulgrew (Star Trek: Voyager) is 53 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Scott Weiland gets 8 days in jail for DUI.
- Former Girl Gone Wild sues Joe Francis for being a sleeze.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Les News: Rosie Sticks Up For Miley, KylieX2008 Is Coming, Hulk Hogan Is Gross
Posted by TRENT at 12:00 PM