- Vanilla Ice has been released from custody after he was arrested yesterday for domestic battery but he has been ordered to stay away from the wife he pushed.
- Miss California USA sues for her right to be Miss California USA.
- Paris Hilton is having a hard time finding folks who want to be her friend.
- The Real World: Hollywood is about to begin ... click HERE to bone up on the cast before the premiere next Wednesday.
- Foxy Brown is set for release from prison on April 18.
- Mariah Carey to take on Richard Simmons on his own turf?
- Brazil televises its first gay wedding.
- Tom Cruise's new movie Valkyrie may have been pushed back to 2009 but you can watch the trailer right now.
- Cameron Diaz <3s New York.
- "I'm in the minority that our show does not need stunt casting in order to succeed." -- Neil Patrick Harris on why his show How I Met You Mother doesn't need Britney Spears
- Underwear photo shoots look really fun.
- Some woman who kinda looks like Eva Longoria is featured in the new Bebe ad campaign.
- Hayden Panettiere is really against sexual harassment.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren take their baby bump out for a sunny stroll.
- America has voted off the Aussie from American Idol.
- Joss Stone is 21, Lisa Stansfield is 42 and Meshach Taylor (Designing Women) is 61 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- 50 Cent gets sued by a teenage boy for promoting the "gangster lifetyle".
- Has Paula Abdul's boyfriend fallen out of love with her?
- Dina Lohan promises no frontal nudity from Lindsay Lohan ... now that's great parenting.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Les News: Vanilla Ice Released, Paris Can't Find A Friend, Foxy To Be Freed
Posted by TRENT at 11:33 AM