- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the #1 movie at the box office, pulling in $126 million bucks over the 4-day weekend.
- Yay! Patrick Swayze takes in a Lakers game.
- Carmen Electra wants to spawn.
- The B-52's do the Today Show.
- Ryan Reynolds wishes you a Happy Memorial Day.
- In more science news, Jupiter gets a new spot.
- Daytime TV has its appeal, click HERE to see what you've been missing.
- Miley Cyrus is at it again with the naughty My Space photos.
- Lindsay Lohan hits the pool.
- Josh Duhamel on set In Rome.
- Matt Stone is 37, Helena Bonham Carter is 42 and Lenny Kravitz is 44 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Kylie Minogue plans on giving gifts to her friends for her 40th birthday.
- The French film Entre Les Murs (The Class) wins the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival this year.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Les News: Indy At #1, Carmen Wants Babies, France Wins Big At Cannes
Posted by TRENT at 10:28 AM