- Michael Jackson manages to hang on to his Neverland Ranch, parents beware.
- SJP's feathers and acorn hat explained.
- Entertainment Weekly weighs in on the housing sitch on The Hills.
- Yikes! Remy Ma gets 8 years for assault, weapon possession and attempted coercion.
- Madonna's adoption of David Banda will most likely be approved this week.
- Jay-Z don't want no beef with Oasis.
- Jessica Alba in drag.
- Don't you just love it when newscasters speak off the cuff?Sue
- Season 21 of The Real World will return to New York for the third time, this time it will be set in Brooklyn.
- Roberto Cavalli reveals that he has "never been homosexual".
- Russia has got some pretty hawt firemen.
- Tara Reid hits the beach.
- Click HERE to see photos of Scarlett (played by Rachel Nichols) out of uniform on the set of the GI Joe movie.
- Might Britney Spears return yet again on How I Met Your Mother now it has been renewed for another season?
- KFC is for lovers ... er, friends.
- Stephen Colbert is 44, Stevie Wonder is 58 and Harvey Keitel is 69 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Drew Barrymore gets involved in a hit-and-run; manages to help cops try and catch the culprit.
- America's Most Wanted catches its 1,000th criminal.
- Lindsay Lohan may have to stick with TV for a while.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Les News: Jacko Keeps Neverland, Remy Ma Gets 8 Years, Don't Eff With Drew
Posted by TRENT at 11:49 AM