- Kenny Chesney says he is very grateful for his ACM award despite having bitched about it as soon as he won it.
- Wesley Snipes is trying to avoid going to jail on June 3 ... good luck, buddy.
- Wicked will be leaving Chicago in January of 2009.
- Steven Tyler admits himself to rehab.
- I'd demand a refund.
- Um, EW!
- Chuck Palahniuk talks to The Advocate.
- Facebook gets a nip/tuck.
- Former boyband mogul, Lou Pearlman gets 25 years in prison for being a bad man.
- It's about time that a hot dude got nekkid on The Real World.
- Ugly Betty vlogs to Madonna
- When In Rome, Kristin Bell dresses sporty.
- Jessica Simpson and the Curse of the Tan Lines.
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson get married.
- Someone got a haircut.
- Fairuza Balk (The Craft) is 34, Mr. T is 56 and Carol Potter (Beverly Hills, 90210) is 60 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Flex and the City
- Death Cab for Cutie scores their first #1 album.
- Is THIS David set to win American Idol? Do AI producers want THIS David to win over the other?
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Les News: Kenny Says He's Grateful, Wesley Wants Bail, Steven Goes To Rehab
Posted by TRENT at 11:55 AM