- EW reports that Project Runway is moving from NYC to LA. Um ... that's worrisome.
- JJ Abrams promises to reinvent Star Trek.
- Ryan Seacrest comes to Paula Abdul's defense ... again.
- Miley Cyrus is really scrambling to get back her mantle of innocence.
- Nickelback frontman gets punished with a fine and a suspended license for his DUI conviction; deserves the death penalty for continuing to sing in public.
- Mark Ronson + Duran Duran = OMG!
- So Elvis never got to experience fish and chips in a UK pub?
- Damn ... Lil' Kim, you got to pay your automo-bills.
- Apple now seeks to destroy the DVD marketplace as well.
- Hillary Clinton goes head to head with Bill O'Reilly.
- Happy Beltane from the folks of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Halle Berry is taking full advantage of her heaving bosom.
- Heidi Klum is bringing JordacheJeans/Back.
- John Mayer wants to relive the glory of the 80's.
- Nannys don't seem to like Rob Lowe.
- D'Arcy Wretzky (Smashing Pumpkins) is 40, Tim McGraw is 41 and Ray Parker Jr. is 54 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Oh Lord ... is Tony Romo about to make a big mistake?
- Um, hello, blogs aren't news sites.
- Is Ashlee Simpson returning to reality TV?
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Les News: The Reinvention Of Star Trek, Miley Tries To Save Face, Lil Kim Loses Her Ride
Posted by TRENT at 10:55 AM