- Iron Man remains the #1 movie at the box office for the second weekend in a row; as we all know by now, the news is grim for Speed Racer.
- Tori Spelling joins Jennie Garth on the new Beverly Hills, 90210 spin-off.
- Yikes! Tony Romo should NOT SING EVER.
- Speaking publicly for the first time since the Vanity Fair scandal, Miley Cyrus comments "We're all changing" in response. Um, what?
- Dennis Farina got busted for weapons possession ... er, I think he's famous or something.
- Jimmy Fallon will be taking over where Conan O'Brien will leave off.
- Is the world really ready for Living Lohan?
- Oh No! Are Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson dunzo?
- Jackie Warner and her show Work-Out lose Propel Water as a sponsor after one of her employees makes fun of a breast cancer survivor on her show; additionally, she loses my respect.
- Click HERE for a hawt sports round-up, courtesy of Oh La La.
- Bai Ling loses her top, just because. (Not for the faint of heart)
- Megan Fox loses her top for her art. (NSFW)
- While Tony Romo was embarrassing himself in Chicago, Jessica Simpson was partying in LA.
- Speidi says Happy Mother's Day.
- Malcolm David Kelley (Lost) is 16, Jason Biggs is 30, Mackenzie Astin is 35 and Kim Fields (The Facts of Life) is 39 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Did YOU catch seeing Captain America's shield in Iron Man? 'Cuz, I didn't.
- Neil Young has a new species of spider named after him ... be on the look out for Myrmekiaphila neilyoungi.
- Rachael Ray swears she <3s Oprah Winfrey.
- Woot! Ned's Atomic Dustbin is reuniting!
- Skye Sweetnam is a Baby Doll Gone Wrong.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Les News: Tori Joins 90210 Again, Miley's Changing, Romo Can't Sing
Posted by TRENT at 11:31 AM