- Britney Spears takes in an Alicia Keys concert on the eve before her big court appearance today.
- The guy accused of stalking Uma Thurman has been found guilty of stalking Uma Thurman.
- Pete Doherty has been released from jail.
- THIS ain't your Kelis's Bossy, it's Lindsay Lohan's turn to run things.
- The director of the Sex and the City movie addresses that pesky "death" rumor, click HERE at your own risk.
- MIA is planning to release her own clothing line.
- It turns out that Mariah Carey may have made her much-younger hubby Nick Cannon sign a pre-nup after all.
- The Top Ten Reasons that Hillary Clinton Loves America.
- Losing ain't all bad. (Semi-NSFW)
- Channing Tatum picks up a new bachelor pad.
- Mischa Barton shows off her ta-tas again ... as well as her cellulite.
- Elisha Cuthbert hits the beach.
- Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz do TRL, skip the Costume Institute's Gala.
- Mingling Moms chooses Dina Lohan as one of Long Island's Top 20 Moms ... clearly Mingling Moms aren't all that choosey.
- George Clooney is 47, Alan Dale (Ugly Betty) is 61 and Bob Seger is 63 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Gay PIMP Johnny McGovern has a warning for all the ladies: Don't Fall In Love With A Homo.
- Radiohead kick off their world tour in Florida.
- Click HERE to see who is nominated for MTV Movie Awards this year.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Les News: Uma's Stalker Is Guilty, L. Lo Gets Bossy, Radiohead Hit The Road
Posted by TRENT at 11:15 AM