Monday, May 19, 2008

The TV Guide: A New Chapter Awaits

As you might imagine with all the behind-the-scenes stuff going on with the site relaunch and party (EEEEEEEEEE!), I've been tied up with a bunch of stuff on the sly. I am very excited for the new site ... I've been thinking about redesigning the site for ages now and the time has finally come. No worries, the new site will not look all that different ... but it will be cleaned up and will have more functionality -- comments are coming back, y'all.

I've been thinking about this new milestone for me ... it was 6 years ago that I started blogging, 4 years ago that I launched PITNB and 2 years ago that I moved to LA ... it's been an amazing ride and I can't wait to embark on the next chapter.

I have a bazillion things to do this week before I fly out to see David for Memorial Day weekend. It's hawt in LA and I'm loving it. I hope things are well wherever you are out there :)