Thursday, May 29, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Zohan Premieres

Adam Sandler, who was all gussied up in his favorite jeans, t-shirt and baseball cap, was joined by some friends and colleagues at the LA premiere of his new movie You Don't Mess with the Zohan at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA last night ... here are a few pics from the red carpet:

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

First things first ... I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this movie since the first time I saw the trailer in movie theaters. Adam Sandler films are generally hit or miss (usually miss) but everything that I've seen from this movie thus far looks outrageously funny. Second, I am geeked beyond belief that Charlotte Rae (Mrs. Garrett on Diff'rent Strokes and The Facts of Life) is featured in the film as Mrs. Greenhouse. Now, I have no idea how much of the movie she will appear in but I'd happily pay the $12 bucks just to catch a glimpse of her. Clearly, this movie has got it all ... what more could you ask for? Zohan opens in theaters on June 6. [Source]