Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Dynamic Duo

Hollywood's favorite BFFs du jour, Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, have been hitting up all the usual hot spots around SoCal in recent weeks (whippin' up a frenzy wherever they go) and decided to take a little shopping trip together to The Grove in Glendale, CA for some illin' and some chillin'. Here are pics of Sam and Linds upon their arrival at The Grove this weekend:

Photo credit: X17

I'm pretty surprised how much ado everyone has been makin' over nothing when it comes to these two ladies. The pair have been really good friends for a very long time so I don't really get why everyone is all agog that they seem so close lately. To me they seem like just another pair of besties where one is a superstar DJ and the other is a Hollywood "It" Girl ... you know, your regular ol' run-of-the-mill sort of friendship. I'm convinced that the ladies are having a fun time watching everyone fall over themselves to try and "figure out" what is going on between the two of them. I think it's brills and totally fun. I can't wait to see where the friends will show up next ... and how many photogs will be tripping over themselves in their wake. [Source]