- R. Kelly takes the Fifth.
- Diddy is sweatin' Queen Elizabeth ... we'll have to see if she wants to chill.
- Boo! I must admit, I'm one of the folks who tried in vain to find the same book on Amazon.com.
- Warren G gets off.
- Everlast ... keeps lastin'.
- Prince cancels on Ireland; offers refunds.
- LOL! Mary Hart still believes that Angelina Jolie has already given birth.
- Oh man, THIS better make the next season of The Hills.
- Maybe Justin Timberlake should sign up to be on Brody Jenner's new show.
- Shia LaBeouf drops the "f" bomb ... his stock plummets in my book.
- Mariah Carey dons a bikini for her next music video.
- Pammy Pie takes the girls to her ex-homeland of Canada.
- How much does Honor sell for these days?
- Here we go again ... new Madonna/Guy Ritchie divorce rumors start to swirl.
- Shane West is 30, Faith Evans is 35, Gina Gershon is 46 and Kim Deal and Kelley Deal of The Pixies and The Beeders (respectively) is 47 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The Smurfs are comin' to the big screen. I hope the producers don't eff it up.
- First she was jealous of Britney Spears and now THIS?
- Nice try, Fitty ... looks like you're stuck for now.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Les News: R. Kelly Keeps Mum, Prince Cancels, Here Come The Smurfs
Posted by TRENT at 12:50 PM