- The Sex and the City Movie was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend; pulling in $55.7 million.
- More sad news today, Bo Diddley has passed away at the age of 79.
- Tatum O'Neil busted for buying drugs which may or may not have been research for a movie role.
- Nick Hogan is still whining in jail, claims "cruel and unusual" punishment.
- The Raconteurs are hitting the road this summer.
- Uh huh ... right.
- THIS is Google's attempt to take down the iPhone.
- Jesse McCartney -- just shotgunnin' beers with his boys.
- THIS is the only reason to watch Work Out anymore.
- Xtina Aguilera is still quite top-heavy these days.
- Audrina Patridge still likes to show off her goodies.
- TomKat have a house warming party.
- Jessica Alba takes a dip in the kiddy pool.
- Fabrizio Moretti of The Strokes is 28, Dana Carvey is 53 and Dennis Haysbert (24) is 54 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Uma Thurman's stalker gets 3 months probation for stalking Uma Thurman.
- AshMoore raise money for the homeless.
- After Elton reveals their Hot 100. Some guy named Jake Gyllen-something takes the top spot.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Les News: Sex Is #1, Bo Peaces Out, Tatum Gets Busted
Posted by TRENT at 11:57 AM