- Vin Diesel spawns a child.
- The Heath Ledger Scholarship Fund, created to help struggling Australian actors, gets a little help from Michelle Williams.
- I'm anxiously awaiting Bravo TV's new show The Real Housewives of Orange County vs. The Real Housewives of New York: The Cage Match.
- Keira Knightley is the new Eliza Doolittle.
- "I need some time to heal this broken heart but make no mistake; I will be back and hopefully stronger than ever." -- Shania Twain
- Threadless and Lollapalooza want YOU to design a shirt for them ... you game?
- LC and the gang go back to The OC for some bowling fun.
- Drive-In movies are, sadly, an endangered species.
- Mary Kate Olsen is good for providing laughs.
- Since when do the dudes at a stag party wear thong undies ... and why was I not invited?
- Don't you love it when footballers love to show off on their balconies?
- Kate Beckinsale does Mean magazine.
- Jessica Simpson continues her quest to become a Country Music star.
- Ryan Reynolds gets to work on his new movie.
- Miley Cyrus is dating an adult dude? What would Billy Ray say?
- Paul Giamatti and Max Casella (Doogie Howser, MD) is 41, Sandra Bernhard is 53, Harvey Fierstein is 54 and Robert Englund (Nightmare on Elm Street) is 59 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The Police reveal that Madison Square Garden will be the site of their last show ever.
- The Jolie-Pitts have a bunch of expensive yet fugly new furniture to enjoy.
- Nick Hogan gets released from solitary confinement, gets a couple of new cell mates.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Les News: Vin Diesel Spawns, Shania Speaks, Nick Gets His Wish ... Kinda
Posted by TRENT at 12:27 PM