Thursday, March 24, 2005
I love that she's a multitasker, y'all! But, the life of a pop diva isn't just all fun and games ... there's more work to be had at any given time. After loading up on caffeine (doesn't look like she got Starbucks this time, has she found that magical part of the world that is yet untouched by the plague of Starbucks?) she had some shoppin' to do:
I have to say it ... that's a fucking ugly looking painting Britney ... but I'm sure it'll look lovely in your shabby-chic homestead. My girl, B. Spears ...
I know I love her!
Tori Amos is a Goddess and she looks stunning in these pictures that accompanied an interview in a Polish magazine:
You can read the interview HERE. [via The Dent]
We still don't know the name of Paris Hilton's new pooch but it looks like it's here to stay:
Paris went shopping for Easter supplies, no doubt she's going to make a fun little Easter basket for her current beau Paris Latsis, the other half of Paris2. I just love when celebs get into the holiday spirit:
Reese Witherspoon was out and about with daughter Ava and baby son Deacon ... and surprise, surprise, her husband Ryan Phillipe was nowhere to be seen:
Hmmm ... how long has it been now that they've not been seen together? It's not like I'm keeping track or anything ...
Anna Kournikova seems to have lost her keys ...
... or something like that.
Shirley Manson shows how flexible she can be in the new issue of Rolling Stone:
I love rocker chicks that can bend themselves in half. That's Hot!
Michelle Branch is starting to show:
Now she's chubby for a good reason.
The Backstreet Boys are celebrating their return to the music scene:
But are wearing entirely too much makeup in the process. EEK!
Those hot men at Oh La La found some great pictures of some pretty famous-looking people in compromising positions:
These are celebrity lookalikes that are featured in a book by photographer Alison Jackson. I've seen the David Beckham lookalike picture before but I love the Prince William lookalike! Loves it!
While those nudies are fake, this one is real ... the most lovely Greek Princess sent me this hilarious picture of Janet Jackson with her boobies hanging out ... It's not like we haven't seen it before but this time there is no piercing:
Click the image to see the NSFW version
- In case you haven't heard, a really cool toy hits the stores today.
- Oh Jebus! Whitney Houston is back in rehab.
- Police officials found 1,700 pictures of teenage porn on Michael Jackson's computers at the Neverland Ranch but none of it will be admissible in his trial.
- Edwyn Collins is doing much better. Yay!
- Bobby Trendy is really fucking fugly. [via towleroad]
- "The Jesus tattoo on my hand keeps me from masturbating." He is such a nutjob!
- In other KORN news, Jonathan Davis decided to ruin his kid's life by naming him Pirate. Do you even know how many "butt pirate" jeers this kid is going to have to endure throughout his life?
- But what about Nellie Olsen?
- Are you ready for a black Kojak?
- Belle & Sebastian release some more old stuff.
- You mean I wasn't the only person who got bored of The Osbournes?
- Oprah Winfrey -- keepin' it real.
- Those Olsen Twins will put their name on just about anything. [via ONTD!]
- Dan Renzi, from RW: Miami, almost gets arrested ... again! [via ONTD!]
- Lindsay Lohan says only ugly chicks win Academy Awards.
- Robbie Williams never wants to get fat again.
- Tommy Lee gets Good Charlotte to play on his new album. Cool! He also gets Nick Carter. SONOTCOOL!
- Venus and Serena Williams to write a children's book. I wonder if it features an overbearing and extremely rigid father figure?
- Seth Green, Eric Stoltz and Alec Baldwin to guest on the season finale of Will & Grace.
Tonight ... WEE!! ... Tonight we finally get to see Ashlee Simpson fight through her acid reflux problems when she performs live at the Fox Theater here in Detroit Rock City:
I am planning on bringing a camera ... but just in case I can't sneak it in I've got 2 camera phones ready to go ... I will do my best to snap at least some pictures! I can't wait! Woot!!!