Too bad she didn't show up barefoot or something like that ...
Kylie Minogue opened her Showgirl tour in Glasgow, Scotland last night and from what I hear, it's an amazing show:
You can see pictures and hear some audio from opening night HERE. At one point in the show she has some of her hot male dancers showering on stage!!! Oh Kylie, bring your show to the US ... please.
What-ever ... I guess we're just going to have to find other ways to get to see the hot dudes ... like maybe taking a walk in LA ... you might stumble across a random hot dude:
I love that Ryan Phillipe is wearing his iPod Shuffle in the proper manner. Suffering through cold weather that will not end, I miss the hotness of California ... and I'm not just talking about the weather ::wink wink::
Ashlee Simpson's tour is getting everso close to Detroit (we get to see her from the 3rd row this Thursday) that I can't hardly wait! Kelly Clarkson will be here next month ... it's good to see the girls are doing well so far on their respective tours:
Daddy Joe met up with his daughters in New York and managed to creep out everyone in attendance:
You can tell, he really loves his daughters.
Snoop Dogg doesn't look like he's a big fan of the Roses Lady:
But you can tell by his club attire that he's a big Michigan State fan.
Mandy Moore never does anything scandalous:
But I still like posting pictures of her ... she's so cute!
Yesterday I got to see the trailer for the new movie The Island, which you can see for yourself HERE:
Some of the movie was shot in Detroit and they managed, from what I could tell, to make the city look great! D-town in da hizzy, y'all!
Let's do the news:
- Arjan Writes offers up another Kylie Minogue/Scissor Sisters song called Loving You for download HERE.
- Halle Berry is looking for spooge. Thigh Masta?
- Jason Mraz hates on K-Fed (March 17th entry). [via ONTD!]
- Brendan Benson gets mad props from The Metro Times.
- A new album?! I thought Billy Idol was dead? Oh wait, he just looks dead.
- Miss the Sneaker Pimps? Well, fret no longer.
- Sex Advice from ... Male Models.
- Peace the fork out goes out to Mariah Carey's cleavage?
- I can't decide if I'm going to pick up one of THESE when they are released this week.
- Jake from RR: Islands is really hairy ... and really fucking gross.
- Not everyone loves HDTV.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is a little miffed at The Gap. Shit, I'd be really pissed too if I got fired the same week that my new commercials hit the airwaves.
Ahhh ... today promises to be a lazy Sunday ... and oh ... guess what ... my 2-week Spring Break hasn't even officially begun yet! Holla!