Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Who Let The Dogs Out?
A representative for Spears said: "Britney and Kevin were at the hotel to celebrate [sister] Jamie Lynn's birthday. An emergency meeting was called, but only because Britney was afraid her dog, Bit Bit, was pregnant by [brother] Brian's dog, Porkchop — and that would be incest.
"As for Britney and Kevin, they are still together, happy and gearing up to do press on the new show. There will be a magazine cover involved."
And HERE is the official press release announcing the new Spederline reality show.
You can't make up shit like this!!! Loves it!
You're Gonna Poke Your Eye Out
I love how dutifully J-L studies at the feet of the master ... mark my words, Jamie Lynn is going to be huge one day. Rat-husband Kevin Federline, on the other hand, is just too busy spending all his wife's money:
But that doesn't mean I won't get his album when it drops ... for shizzle. Hey, I gotta support my local Spederline.
Here are more pictures of the happy and newly expanded Beckham family:
Is it wrong to say that the eldest Beckham child isn't growing up as cute as he should be? I blame Victoria Beckham ... and she's too bony, by the way ... Ah well, Hurray for the Beckhams (well, most of them)!
Here are more pictures of Reese Witherspoon and what seems to be the only man in her life:
He is super cute though ... I have to admit, I really would like to see Reese and hubby Ryan Phillipe stay together. They really make a cute couple and they make cute babies ... I'm pullin' for those 2 to get back on track.
Here are more pictures of Tom Cruise and his spiffy coat:
Straight as an arrow, y'all.
Here are some pictures of Lindsay Lohan on the set of the movie she's shooting in NYC:
Movie magic in action ... let's hope the movie doesn't turn out to be a turd.
Jessica Simpson doesn't always have the best taste:
I really hope big, wooden, ugly bracelets aren't the new thing. Ding Ding!
Paris Hilton loves shoes:
Her ass wouldn't lie.
Nicole Richie loves reading US Weekly:
BUT if she were smart, she'd know to come here for the freshest goss around.
Tyra Banks ain't looking too hot:
And you just know that she is yelling at someone on that pink Baby Phat cell phone of hers.
Rosario Dawson looks hot on the cover of Mean magazine:
And, if you're one of the 15 people who saw Alexander you know that, she's got huge boobs. Hot!
On the other hand, Kirsten Dunst does not have huge boobs:
Those things look painfully sharp. Ouch!
Head's up, Pope John Paul, II has found new life ...
... as a comic book hero. I'm sorry, but it looks like Lex Luthor or The Joker could totally kick his butt.
So we all know that they are remaking The Amityville Horror ... here are pictures of the actual house:
Creepy. I can't imagine wanting to live in that house ... hoax or no hoax ... there are some things you just don't eff with.
Here is a new poster for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
I'm weary that the little girl playing Veruca Salt will not be Veruca enough for the part ... we'll see.
Additionally, here is the latest Fantastic Four movie poster:
Um ... I'm not really feelin' it.
And finally, the new Newlyweds hit MTV starting tonight:
I'm not too keen on seeing Travis Barker trim his wife's nose hair ... but I like that he likes shopping at Louis Vuitton. Despite the negative reviews, I think it'll be a fun show to watch.
Hey, why don't we do some news:
- There is a new episode of Lost tonight, THIS article talks about Claire's baby ... I think ... I won't read it until after I watch tonight's episode.
- Contrary to popular belief, Britney Spears ain't no dummy, so even if they if she doe separate from Kevin (highly unlikely) she'll be well protected. On an unrelated note, some of her fans have mad web skills.
- The other MSU team fails to win it all as well.
- Has Maynard James Keenan been hanging out with Brian Head Welch? What a tool.
- And the feud continues: "The poor little guy, he's very scared. I mean I feel bad talking bad about him because it's like hitting a girl. It's like picking on a kid in a wheelchair because he has no personality and no sense of humour at all. So what can you say to that?" -- The Bravery's Sam Endicott on The Killers lead singer Brandon Flowers. Bravery guitarist Michael Zacharin goes on to say, "If you've seen them live ... they're incredibly boring. They look like wax figures." Whoa! Them's fightin' words.
- All they are saying is ...
- Rumor has it that Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Tesse got married on April 4th. THIS is supposed to be confirmation.
- C-Murder changes his name to C-Miller. What, was C. Diddy already taken?
- Yay! Another shitty MTV VMAs.
- Peace the Spork Out goes to Prince Rainier of Monaco.
- The Papal Conclave, those who choose the next pope, will meet on April 18th.
- Peter Jennings has lung cancer. What I don't understand is how smokers are ever surprised when they contract the disease.
- Pierce Brosnan is still 007?
- I suspect THIS is fake, but it's still funny.
- Boo! Nicky Hilton was in Detroit yesterday and I found out too late to go out and meet her. Boo!
- Gays <3 blogs more than Straights do. [via towleroad]
- Google Maps, now with satellite power.
- "I am not a diva." -- You'll never guess who.
- Xtian Slater and Lindsay Lohan? Ew.
- Whatever, doesn't the coach know that pink is the new jersey?!
- Ew, I hope Wade Robeson didn't like it.
- Dannii Minogue says that women are so jealous of her beauty.
- Hunter S. Thompson's ashes are going to be shot from a cannon.
- Gorillaz + Danger Mouse = the hotness.
- THIS is just plain wrong.
- Relationship rehab for Nick and Jessica?
- ABC renews everything for another year.
- The shocking final scene of the movie Seven ... performed by stuffed animals. [via Gorilla Mask]
I can't wait to just be in the city ... it shall be a blast! The anticipation makes the work day ... d-r-a-g though ... hopefully I'll get through it.
Hey, make sure you check out the splash page at PinkIsTheNewBlog.com because I added some new celeb pix AND some pix of my favorite bloggers:
So hot! And ... I'm out. Later!