Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Solstice

Joyous Solstice to one and all! Today is the shortest day of the year. Starting tomorrow the days will be getting longer and longer ... so hurray!


Also, Diana will be coming home for the holidays this week. Here is a picture of her jamming out at a session at her new local pub in Washington D.C.


I really hope she isn't reading this today because I don't want her to find out what I'm giving her for Xmas:


I really think she's going to like it.

So we all know that Jessica Simpson has a line of lickable perfume and now, it seems, that Nick Lachey is jumping on the bandwagon with his line of lickable underarm deodorant:


This was actually a skit from the Nick & Jessica Family Xmas Special that aired a few weeks ago. It was kinda hot ...

News time:
And that's it ... I have some errands to run today. Shizz, I need to start Xmas shopping ... oi! Holiday stress sucks.

PS: I just got word that there will be a going away dinner for Matt & Ame tonight ... I most definitely want to see them off properly.