Also, Diana will be coming home for the holidays this week. Here is a picture of her jamming out at a session at her new local pub in Washington D.C.
I really hope she isn't reading this today because I don't want her to find out what I'm giving her for Xmas:
I really think she's going to like it.
So we all know that Jessica Simpson has a line of lickable perfume and now, it seems, that Nick Lachey is jumping on the bandwagon with his line of lickable underarm deodorant:
This was actually a skit from the Nick & Jessica Family Xmas Special that aired a few weeks ago. It was kinda hot ...
- Are Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale really over?
- Trent Reznor remixes U2. Trent, just stick to finishing the next NIN album.
- MTV now owns the world.MTV now has 100 affiliated networks
- Batman Begins writer promises that the movie will be a "new story". They just better not eff it up!
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince drops on July 16, 2005.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, check out the SNL skit starring Lindsay Lohan as a very big-breasted Hermoine HERE. It's hilarious!
- TLC claim they are not replacing Left Eye (who was killed in an accident last year) despite their push to "collaborate with a new voice".
- Shar Jackson (the ex-Ms. Federline) is looking to start a singing career. Milk those 15 minutes as much as you can, girl.
- Look at that, a majority of Americans now disapprove of the war in Iraq. Well it's too late you idiots! We're screwed for the next 4 years ya red state imbeciles!
PS: I just got word that there will be a going away dinner for Matt & Ame tonight ... I most definitely want to see them off properly.