Jennifer Aniston is even wearing her wedding ring as she strolls the beach with Courtney Cox-Arquette and Coco. WTF?! Hollywood couples are soooo weird! Maybe they are playing a prank on all the gossip rags ... if so, well played! If not, break up like normal people already. At least they are getting support from another famous couple ... At least these 2 can't separate until they finish doing shows for MTV.
Jamie Lynn watch is still in full effect. She has been doing press in New York these past few days. I love how much she resembles her big sister in this paparazzi candid:
I really think the backpack keeps her looking young. All she needs is a Red Bull in one hand and a white-trashy boyfriend in the other.
Friendster is sooo over, but My Space is the new place to be. Look who I found in my extended network (check out her My Space profile HERE):
It's Trashelle and her bestest friend in the world. MTV please cast her in your next season of The Real World/Road Rules Challenge ... I miss watching Trashelle hump boys on a weekly basis.
UPDATE [via Sarah]: HERE is Katie's profile on My Space! I love her! She got robbed on Battle of the Sexes 2 this season! I just messaged her asking to be her friend ... LOL!
HBO is airing a cool-looking documentary titled Thinking XXX:
Porn stars were photographed for a book in the exact same pose with and without clothes:
And the documentary shows the process of the book's creation. Not only does the documentary and book look cool but there is even a soundtrack that offers new music from Ladytron and other electro acts like Peaches and Tiga. Porn rules!
Did you know that Cindy Crawford still does modeling?:
Neither did I. I'm glad that she's okay with being America's Long-Past Top Model.
Here's another Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith picture. It looks like Count Dooku is about to lose his head:
I'm actually getting excited for this movie ... hmmm ....
And finally, here is a new Lindsay Lohan picture for no reason:
And to be fair, here is a Hilary Duff picture for no reason:
Hahahahaha! That sandwich is just wrong. On the plus side, Hilary is donating profits from her tour to the tsunami victims. I really hope she doesn't barf up that sandwich. [via Oh No They Didn't!]
And now, the news:
- Sleeps With Butterflies by Tori Amos is now available on iTunes.
- Hilton's new album, Tracks of..., is coming out on Maverick Records.
- David Beckham launches tsunami relief, Ricky Martin visits tsunami survivors and Angelina Jolie hopes to adopt a tsunami orphan.
- "We're just friends now," says Ryan Cabrera of his relationship with Ashlee Simpson ... for the 10 millionth time.
- 24's season premiere was largest ever.
- Britney Spears pisses off Do Somethin' video director with latest Letter.
- First he was Remade and then Vince Neil got hitched.
- Nas and Kelis also wed. Wouldn't they make the coolest Newlyweds?
- Football players can be assholes. See the video HERE.
- James Marsters (ex-Spike on Buffy) faces cancellation ... again. Say goodbye to The Mountain.
- I thought that Kristen Dunst was with Jake Gyllenhaal? What's Braff got to do with it?
- Fiona Apple fans want her new album, damnit!
- Robbie Williams wants to be the new Bono.
- Johnny Ramone to be bronzed.
- High School principal doesn't want kids to get freak-y.
- Minister falls down dead at the pulpit after saying "And when I go to heaven ..." I guess heaven really couldn't wait.