Honestly, I expected there to be a flood of press over this split as the weekend wore on but there hasn't been that much new information (just a lot of repeating the same info). Seems like there was more of a hoopla when Tom and Nicole separated ...
UPDATE: Hahahahaha! Leave it to Defamer to find something like this:
What an awesome screenshot!
Ah well ... life goes on ...especially for the Hilton sisters who are still very much together:
The pair have been spending time in Hawaii. If anyone needs a vacation from the daily grind it's these two. It's hard work keeping up with the Lindsay Lohan's of the world! With the media blitz (talk shows, movie roles, album press) that is sure to accompany the release of another Paris Hilton sex tape coupled with news that Paris is dating a Paris, a tropical vacation sounds like a great idea. Rest up girls ... we'll all be waiting 'til you get back.
While the old guard is on vacation the new guard is hard at work. Jamie Lynn Spears is rumored to be working on a debut album to unleash on the world. The following picture is supposed to be from the photoshoot for her album cover:
I have a feeling that pop music is going to change this year. With a climate where Ashlee Simpson is now viewed as the Anti-Christ I wouldn't be surprised if the music trend moved more towards rock again (much like how pop music left the mainstream in the mid 90's to be replaced by rock). That said, I'd still happily buy a Jamie Lynn Spears cd!
Here are a few more pictures from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith:
Is Anakin supposed to be all sweaty-sexy in that first picture? The hair is a real turn-off.
I really like how these classic characters still hold up. BUT, I've never been too keen on Yoda going all CGI on us in the recent episodes. Can't they just squeeze Verne Troyer into a rubber suit and hand him a light saber? That would be HOT!
Did you know that Balthazar Getty has a band?
Did you know that his band is called Ringside? Did you know that the fabulous Bradford interviewed Ringside for the newest issue of Genre magazine? Their album drops February 8th.
Let's do the news:
- As we prepare for the latest Trial of the Century, head over to The Smoking Gun to, pardon the phrase, "bone up" on the lurid details of the Michael Jackson molestation trial.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 and The Passion of the Christ both People's Choice. How very Blue State/Red State.
- Jennifer Lopez sings another ballad about Ben Affleck on new album.
- Johnny Depp basing his portrayal of Willy Wonka on the persona of Marilyn Manson.
- Cynthia Nixon heading to ER. I was unaware that people still watched ER.
- It's 2005, are we still banning books?!
- You think you lose a lot of spare change?
- Can't afford drugs? Go HERE for a free acid trip.
The cd rocks! Check out some of their music HERE at purevolume. If you like what you hear you can get your very own copy of the cd HERE.
Later days, y'all!