Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back To Life; Back To Reality

Wussup, Wussup?! Yes, I'm back at work and boy, am I excited to be here! I had the hardest time falling asleep last night ... I was up well past 2 AM. Fortunately, I woke right up when the alarm went off (a mere 4 1/2 hours later) and got showered and dressed. Eh, work is work ... but my class is coming close to completion. But enough of that ...

Today the Oklahoma Sooners will destroy the Trojans from ... somewhere, who really cares (???) ... for the NCAA College Football Championship game at the Orange Bowl


Those good ol' boys from Oklahoma look ready to tear some shizz up:


I will have to make sure and NOT watch the game so as not to jinx their chance at a win. I will, though, tape the halftime show to watch a certain someone perform (she's setting her drummer on fire for real y'all)! Go Sooners!

Trent Reznor has announced at NIN.com that the new NIN album With Teeth is completed:


Very exciting! New Tori and new NIN both in the same year ... 2005 will be the new 1994!

And for my boys Brandon and Shane, here is a Lindsay Lohan pic for no particular reason at all:


And now, the news:
And that's it! I managed to watch Shane and Robin get voted off MTV's Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes 2 last night. Can't wait to watch index fingertip-less Landon freak out on tonight's episode of The Real World: Philadelphia!


Waaaaaaaaaa! Mebbe more later ...