Today the Oklahoma Sooners will destroy the Trojans from ... somewhere, who really cares (???) ... for the NCAA College Football Championship game at the Orange Bowl
Those good ol' boys from Oklahoma look ready to tear some shizz up:
I will have to make sure and NOT watch the game so as not to jinx their chance at a win. I will, though, tape the halftime show to watch a certain someone perform (she's setting her drummer on fire for real y'all)! Go Sooners!
Trent Reznor has announced at NIN.com that the new NIN album With Teeth is completed:
Very exciting! New Tori and new NIN both in the same year ... 2005 will be the new 1994!
And for my boys Brandon and Shane, here is a Lindsay Lohan pic for no particular reason at all:
And now, the news:
- I just found out, ABC News has named me and my cohorts the People of 2004. Holla!
- An Apple VP has confirmed that Apple and Motorola are about to release an iTunes-ready cellphone.
- BUT ... I may hold out for one of the new Samsung phones.
- MTV News breaks the Britney Spears news about her new song/album about 4 days too late; but offers official confirmation.
- Garbage have announced that April 12th will be the release date of their new album Bleed Like Me.
- Flash! Vince Neil swears on network TV. Who fucking cares?
- Duff to wed in '05?
- Maddy and Ritchie renewed their wedding vows in private Ka-ba-lah ceremony. How shocking!
- Finally! Underoos for Big Boys (surprisingly hot-looking). [via Towleroad]
Waaaaaaaaaa! Mebbe more later ...