She spent $2 and ended up walking away with $3.50 and I spent $2 and walked away with $2.50 -- WE BOTH WON! Additionally, the casino validated our parking so we also got to park for free! Lucky, Lucky, Lucky! I love hanging out with Tracey. She is so CRAZY and we always have so much fun. Woot!
Superhero Hype has the first look at some merchandise that will be sold when Batman Begins comes out next summer:
I really like the BatLight key ring!
It seems like Kevin Federline is finally working for some of the money he enjoys:
Although, I think he's going to get into trouble when he gets home. I don't see any Red Bull in that shopping cart. Where are the Cheetos?! Someone is going to be pissed.
I think I stumbled upon this new trend in Hollywood. It seems that all the hot celebs have taken to owning tiny dogs to cart around in public:
So far I think only Pamela Anderson has jumped on the tiny-dog-bandwagon but I think it's gonna start catching on.
Always the Mother of Re-Invention, Madonna has decided to morph into
Rumor has it she has re-emerged to work on her new album. I really think she should do other things than just write children's books and push Kabbalah on other celebs ... maybe she can sell clothes?
What is with her hair? It makes her look old! At least she still looks better than Donatella Versace:
Let's do the news:
- Courtney Love writing her new album, due out this Spring, with Billy Corgan and plans to record it in a women's prison. No lie.
- First Daisy Duke and now this ... Jessica Simpson to play X-Man Dazzle in X-Men 3???
- The Top 100 Toys of All Time. Funny, the simple "ball" is absent from the list.
- David Beckham's old BMW for sale on eBay.
- Liz Minelli has fallen (out of bed) and she couldn't get up (after hitting her head). Geeze, she should just marry another gay guy for the media publicity.