Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Not A Party

There is shizz for news today so I'm going to have to wing it. Firstly, Erik and I are hosting a gathering of friends this evening at our home ... mainly because Adriana has never seen our home. So while it's not a "party" party there is sure to be fun and merriment ... and possibly pictures. Stay tuned.

So, okay, the Simpson sisters and their men have returned from Hawaii ... Ashlee was spotted with Ryan at a basketball game in Texas:

I think these too should run off and get married in Vegas after the new year ... oh wait, that was SO 2004. Who knows what hijinks 2005 will bring?!

Sadly, one of my favorite characters from Beauty & The Beast passed away today:

You might better recognize Jerry Orbach (the voice of Lumiere) from Law & Order. He was 69 when he succumbed to cancer this morning.

Lastly, I just downloaded my 100th song from iTunes -- Jimmy Eat World - Work (Featuring Liz Phair). Do I get some kind of medal or something ...?

More news:
And that is all. I will have a full update of the party gathering tonight. Holla!