Nicky Hilton (perhaps trying to be the Paris Hilton of 2005) spent the first hours of 2005 ... well, drunk:
I suspect this will be Nicky's year!
Britney Spears, hot off the debut of a new single (still #1 on LA's KIIS FM radio station), showed up at a spa yesterday with her rat husband and her new bodyguard (who is a former NFLer):
Which reminds me, I have a gift card for a pedicure to use ... thanks Di!
Let's do the news:
- 36 kids hurt in freak sledding accident. Could have been worse, there were 100 kids there.
- The Rock as He-Man? They better effing not!!!
- Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane? Rumor has it that she won the part; will join Shaun Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen and Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor ... oh and that one guy as Superman.
- The X-Presidents to the rescue! This is no joke.
- John Grishom offers a new book.
- Would you give your kidney to Cojo?
Tonight we are having a last supper with Adriana before she goes home to LA this Wednesday. Word on the street is that we're eating at Little Tree ... woot!